411 on ChristopherCL Orlando??

samK

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I’ve seen him, twice. All aspects of the first experience were average, but good enough to see him a second time. His photos are real and current. He really phoned it in on the second visit, less than 30 minutes, so I figured a recurring arrangement wasn’t worthwhile. That, and he’s at the most, 15 years younger than me - which isn’t nothing - but he kept referring to “his generation” in conversation, like I was old enough to be his grandfather or something. Between that and him complimenting his own looks, I was kind of turned off by his ego.

• 5 months later...

I had him and his boyfriend for the 4 handed massage and the experience was absolutely incredible. They were great in communicating. They said I’d be their 4th massage of the day and they’d be tired. They asked me not to book and said I’d get a higher quality experience if I waited for a day that their schedule was less busy. I told them that their presence would be present enough, and I booked anyway. 

They were absolutely fantastic. The massage wasn’t the greatest and I could tell they were tired so it just devolved into a really sexy three way. They played out some fantasies of mine, as a consolation prize since their grip strength was off, which turned out to be even better than finding and eliminating knots from my back. 

I would definitely recommend them for whatever experience you’re looking for. Just communicate ahead of time. 

Edited by Coolwave35

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...