Anal Sex

bendable2019
This topic is 1295 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a former exclusive top, I’ll add my two cents. I also found it extremely painful to bottom. It took a long time to enjoy it. Start with someone who will take time and enter just a bit of his dick slowly then exit. Keep doing that until you’re ready to accommodate more of his cock. Keep practicing and eventually it will become less painful and more enjoyable.

As I mentioned, it’s best to try it with a caring partner and not a trick or hookup who won’t care and just wants to get off

I can now say I’m truly versatile and love both top and bottom

This was exactly my experience. I was a top only, until I started getting into relationships and/or got pressured to bottom. Absolutely never enjoyed it. It wasn't until I hooked up with a good friend that stopped and took the time to make sure I was enjoying it. He coached me through the whole (hole, hehe) process, and it opened my eyes to how much fun bottoming can be.

Now I'm pretty versatile and enjoy the fun times that come with being willing to take on either role.

Little by little. I've seen anal dilator kits that come with several increasing sizes.

It makes more economic sense. You go at your own speed until you reach your limit.

width=393pxhttps://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi1253.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fhh598%2Fsinsation4u%2FTrinityVibe%2Fac768-sky-blue-dilator-det-bulk.jpg&f=1&nofb=1[/img]

At one time, I kept a kit like this and a bottle of lube in my shower. Every morning, while I showered, I'd insert them starting from the smallest and working my way up to whatever felt just at the edge of comfortable, but no more.

Stretching for flexibility, like strength and endurance is something you gain by doing frequently and consistently. That applies to your butt muscles too.

At one time, I kept a kit like this and a bottle of lube in my shower. Every morning, while I showered, I'd insert them starting from the smallest and working my way up to whatever felt just at the edge of comfortable, but no more.

Stretching for flexibility, like strength and endurance is something you gain by doing frequently and consistently. That applies to your butt muscles too.

If I only knew this when I was younger. In my youth, I had a few accidents trying to bottom for guys who were bigger than the average and NOT patient and then spending time healing after those unfortunate encounters. :(