A New Website (Reintroducing Ourselves + Orienting Forward)

SimplyAdam
This topic is 956 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello, Gentlefolx -

It's been a moment -

So I'm stopping by to let you all know that I've thresholded into the next iteration of my lifework: www.KnowFromAdam.com

Due to a confluence of outer and inner dismantlements, and seeing the overall writing on the wall, I welcomed my last client for an in-person erotic mentorship session this past February - an unceremonious severance and, goddamn, does it. feel. good. (I hope you, too, are finding myriad silver linings in these disorienting times.)

Having reset, rested, and reoriented, and committing anew to stepping up my role in the world by acting from my deepest values and highest purpose (that wasn't always the case), I'm now moving forward as a Time Travel Tutor - a shambolic cocoon curator with a shamanistic relationship to nostalgia (what needs to be remembered... differently?)... focused on total transformation... through more all-aspects-employed guidance -

And I welcome all cheerleading and any inquiries (via www.KnowFromAdam.com).

I trust you're all holding relatively steady in the sticky thick of the slippery onset of our emergent age.

Adam

PS - I'd be delighted if you followed me on FB or IG @KnowFromAdam.

• 11 months later...
On 9/9/2020 at 12:33 PM, Bucky said:

Just what the world needs. More Time Travel Tutors.

We'll make for mind-bending punchlines around 2024, Mx. Bucky!

On 9/9/2020 at 2:52 PM, edinbrooklyn said:

I hate snark. I’m too good at it. I also detest cheap sentiment and think it’s cruel to shoot fish in barrels.

Are you awake yet?

3 hours ago, edinbrooklyn said:

You got the simple part down.

I was more relevant yesteryear as well.  I feel this, for sure.

1 hour ago, TumYum said:

“Short words are best, and old words when short are best of all.”

― Winston Churchill

Oh my!  Be careful with those old talons in these here slippery times...  The veil has been lifted on almost all the supremacies.  

59 minutes ago, SimplyAdam said:

I was more relevant yesteryear as well.  I feel this, for sure.

Oh my!  Be careful with those old talons in these here slippery times...  The veil has been lifted on almost all the supremacies.  

can we say "get the hook"?

11 hours ago, TumYum said:

can we say "get the hook"?

To Those of Us Who Hide Behind Screens & Time-expired Senses of Entitlement:

If I respond to either you or my fellow Brooklynite one more time (that is, thrice), *you* could indeed say it with accuracy and perhaps even some semblance of legitimacy, sure [that is, if I'm not "reacting" to some ancestral ghost of yours - which is my distinct suspicion (especially the reaction bit)].  But fret not, my pet - I shan't.  (Simple, old words!  'Tis possible even for the likes of mine simply!  Our more hard-line fathers would be so very proud, no?  They are the masters of your quasi-cocksure game, after all.)

Now, out of gratitude for this generous clown show - dancing around both of your unmetabolized trauma and metastasized presumptuousness (especially in a space that should be safe for sex workers from abusers... like... you...):  www.patreon.com/KnowFromAdam

You're welcome!

Ever-Knowingly,

Adam

PS - Just as I'm being seen + projected upon, likewise - I'm not the only one who sees you two for what you and your ghosts have done here.

PPS - Would any other degraders, dumpers, clingers, or other power grabbers like to give this their own go?  (There's a lot of shitting on actual victims out of resentment for who has the bigger victim story on this forum after all.)

PPPS - Apologies if this is all too 2024.  But rest assured, it's coming.

1 hour ago, SimplyAdam said:

To Those of Us Who Hide Behind Screens & Time-expired Senses of Entitlement:

If I respond to either you or my fellow Brooklynite one more time (that is, thrice), *you* could indeed say it with accuracy and perhaps even some semblance of legitimacy, sure [that is, if I'm not "reacting" to some ancestral ghost of yours - which is my distinct suspicion (especially the reaction bit)].  But fret not, my pet - I shan't.  (Simple, old words!  'Tis possible even for the likes of mine simply!  Our more hard-line fathers would be so very proud, no?  They are the masters of your quasi-cocksure game, after all.)

Now, out of gratitude for this generous clown show - dancing around both of your unmetabolized trauma and metastasized presumptuousness (especially in a space that should be safe for sex workers from abusers... like... you...):  www.patreon.com/KnowFromAdam

You're welcome!

Ever-Knowingly,

Adam

PS - Just as I'm being seen + projected upon, likewise - I'm not the only one who sees you two for what you and your ghosts have done here.

PPS - Would any other degraders, dumpers, clingers, or other power grabbers like to give this their own go?  (There's a lot of shitting on actual victims out of resentment for who has the bigger victim story on this forum after all.)

PPPS - Apologies if this is all too 2024.  But rest assured, it's coming.

This just brings back all to vivid memories of the guy with a rather inflated sense of self (just gotta love the "Ever-Knowingly" reference) who kept flooding my RM mailbox with canned solicitations. I thought we had moved on. (I know I have....) By the way, typing in an all bold font kind of dilutes its purpose... unless that is, indeed, the only voice within which one speaks.

On 9/9/2021 at 2:34 PM, Lazarus said:

Can someone translate this bullshit for me? 

#DeathPractice #MirrorMirror

19 hours ago, latbear4blk said:

Well, that was insulting. 

tumblr_o6zc60lkgU1ss6wowo1_400.gifv

Adios

#Hola #Jeje

7 hours ago, excelntsvc said:

i liked it best when you were a mature and caring hourly companion ... but best of luck witht he new venture

Thanks!  Have we met then?  (The new venture is mostly for fun & revelation... I'm loving this sweet dissolving...  blessed irrelevance...)