Roll call: real profile pics

muscmtl
This topic is 1329 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This site is an Internet forum, not a summary of one's life. My photo is a good friend who died in his mid twenties covering a war in South Sudan (Africa)

That is tragic, not s photo of boat.

Oh, I was unaware that there was a challenge to make some particular point in one's choice of an avatar or that using a photo of a boat in some way failed that (or some other) test. I'll read the TOS more closely.

Oh, I was unaware that there was a challenge to make some particular point in one's choice of an avatar or that using a photo of a boat in some way failed that (or some other) test. I'll read the TOS more closely.

If you actually read the other posts by the other members before posting, I strongly defended using a boat as a photo.

@mike carey I think there was some confusion or perhaps typos in @WilliamM ’s post. He’s been supportive of my avatar earlier in the thread when it was dissed by another member.

@mike carey I think there was some confusion or perhaps typos in @WilliamM ’s post. He’s been supportive of my avatar earlier in the thread when it was dissed by another member.

Indeed, and I see it wasn't the person I expected it to be, that person in fact backed you up!

If you actually read the other posts by the other members before posting, I strongly defended using a boat as a photo.

Yes, my bad, I apologise for misunderstanding what you were referring to in the second para.

I had, however, read the entire thread as it was posted, Unfortunately, I didn't remember every detail about who said what, and I didn't go back and read it again to look for details of what you and others had said on this matter that might have provided context for your comment today.

It's interesting to find so many different pics and reasons to have those pics.

There is only one profile pic here which I find really horrible, disturbing. The member's name is the latin translation of "Majestic, Venerable".

Apart from his postings, I had to ignore him also in order not to see that pic in this Forum, which for me is a daily enjoyable little time.

I try to avoid to see that hideous face as much as I can, I don't need to see it here too!

Edited by Italiano