Roll call: real profile pics

muscmtl
This topic is 1326 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Damn never thouhght there d be so many tragic kunte on a website about a male escrts. This fukn post was about if u using your real pic, not defend your worthless right to use a fukn cat or cartoon carachter to say look at me. If a guy post "any Italians here" you re gonna jump in to say your american as if anyone fukn cares that u american.

I d love to create posts and ask questions but way too many tragic never had a life douch here to waste time.

My hero?‍♂️

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... I’m curious. So is the op and James Hoode the same person or are they friends working together to promote an agenda... a book perhaps?

I mean James just out of blue made a belligerent post, with no one attacking him. I mean I get some people are questioning the ops posts for being belligerent, but why he suddenly went off is confusing.

Furthermore, in the forum posts about what are you reading through the pandemic, Mr. Hoode promotes the op’s book, that no one heard off until another poster mentioned the same picture was being used on the book cover as is used by the op for his avatar.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/what-are-you-reading-during-your-staying-at-home.156979/post-1951294

A mystery is afoot Watson. Lol!!! ?

Not only that, they seem to make the same sort of spelling mistakes and use similar sentence structure. Not a lot to the mystery left, I guess

Damn never thouhght there d be so many tragic kunte on a website about a male escrts. This fukn post was about if u using your real pic, not defend your worthless right to use a fukn cat or cartoon carachter to say look at me. If a guy post "any Italians here" you re gonna jump in to say your american as if anyone fukn cares that u american.

I d love to create posts and ask questions but way too many tragic never had a life douch here to waste time.

All that, and you STILL didn't even answer this post's question. The irony! P.S. I'll take being called a douch over a douche any day.

Mr. Hoode promotes the op’s book, that no one heard off until another poster mentioned the same picture was being used on the book cover as is used by the op for his avatar.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/what-are-you-reading-during-your-staying-at-home.156979/post-1951294

If the book's target market was gay men and not older women, it was an odd choice of photo for the cover art. @muscmtl .

Edited by RealAvalon

• 2 weeks later...

Actually using a boat instead of your face makes you tragic, pathetic and sad.. how s that for uber grumpiness,

This site is an Internet forum, not a summary of one's life. My photo is a good friend who died in his mid twenties covering a war in South Sudan (Africa)

That is tragic, not s photo of boat.