Would you take a vaccination against Covid19 before trials end?

bigjoey
This topic is 1371 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends. If trump starts promoting the Trump Vaccine created by Vaccines-R-Us just before the election, I'll pass. When there's a vaccine available that's endorsed by the nonpolitical medical community, then yes, I would get vaccinated. I suspect once there's a vaccine, requirements to wear masks and other precautions in public are going to be eased or eliminated. There will be a lot of unvaccinated, unmasked and potentially contagious people out and about, so it may be safer to go ahead and get the vaccine. Many businesses will require employees to be vaccinated or have proof of already recovering from the virus. Maybe airlines and cruise ships will require the same of both employees and customers.

I agree with your sentiment. I don't doubt most of the companies working towards a vaccine are doing their best to produce a safe and effective one, but if Trump starts shilling it like he did hydroxychloroquine I'd have a hard time trusting anything published about the test results.