Anyone try Future Method?

JustScott
This topic is 1180 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you look on this page, you see a standard enema bulb, and the package says "Disposable Anal Douche Solution." They're just selling their own version of water, but it's still the same enema process.

You are partially right. But, water is drying and not good for the anal cavity. Their solution looks similar to water but is a little more viscous and is supposed to be better for the anal canal.

I use my shower shot. It has never failed in making sure I am nice and clean and ready to take that dick.

I’m usually satisfied with the same and what goes in comes out right away. Perhaps some people who need to clean deeper use a method where more fluid is used and held in while lying down. Perhaps the longer contact requires a more saline balanced solution. I also use plenty of coconut oil or Vaseline around and just inside the hole before beginning to prevent irritation there, which can really put a damper on playing.

I’ve used it a few times. In fact, I reordered it. It worked nicely. And, I did not feel like there was any liquid left in me. I often have that feeling with Fleet. I would recommend it.

Hearing that you’ve reordered it is helpful. It must’ve been good enough to go back. I appreciate the notion of a product designed and created for this purpose but wasn’t sure if it was over the top or not. Thanks!

• 5 months later...