Demon Dream Sex?

pitman
This topic is 1385 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A prominent doctor has been quoted discussing the dangers of astral sex, demon sperm, and demon dream sex. I am aware of the risks but still interested in exploring these phenomena. Can anyone recommend a professional with knowledge of and experience in these areas?

Me, googling “astral sex” ?

latest?cb=20170628205507

A prominent doctor has been quoted discussing the dangers of astral sex, demon sperm, and demon dream sex. I am aware of the risks but still interested in exploring these phenomena. Can anyone recommend a professional with knowledge of and experience in these areas?

Searching Rentmen for "demon sperm" sadly turns up no results. Where, oh where, is that demon sex keep others bragging about? I hate missing out! Maybe the best bet is to wait for Halloween and see who dresses like a devil, like those guys in the photo above. I'm sure they're just oozing with demon seed.

Are you sure it is a "prominent" doctor or a crazy doctor?

There is a doctor in Lousiana/Texas who is licensed as a pediatrician who espouses the things you listed.

If you read patient reviews about that doctor, you will see that those who wrote a review regard her as a nut and recommend that people stay away from her.

She is the doctor who Trump lately quoted as agreeing with him about an unproven drug to treat the dreaded corona virus.

She has lots of weird ideas about how to treat the virus and insists the virus comes from a secret and mysterious place from space. She also has other crazy ideas about body parts and body fluids.

Here is just one of her "ideas" - - “Astral sex is the ability to project one’s spirit man into the victim’s body and have intercourse with it. This practice is very common amongst Satanists. They leave their physical bodies in a dormant state while they project their spirits into the body of whoever they want to have sex with.”

I am confident that she will be voting for Trump in November.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/trump-favorite-doctor-believes-demon-140252819.html

Edited by coriolis888

Are you sure it is a "prominent" doctor or a crazy doctor?

There is a doctor in Lousiana/Texas who is licensed as a pediatrician who espouses the things you listed.

If you read patient reviews about that doctor, you will see that those who wrote a review regard her as a nut and recommend that people stay away from her.

She is the doctor who Trump lately quoted as agreeing with him about an unproven drug to treat the dreaded corona virus.

She has lots of weird ideas about how to treat the virus and insists the virus comes from a secret and mysterious place from space. She also has other crazy ideas about body parts and body fluids.

Here is just one of her "ideas" - - “Astral sex is the ability to project one’s spirit man into the victim’s body and have intercourse with it. This practice is very common amongst Satanists. They leave their physical bodies in a dormant state while they project their spirits into the body of whoever they want to have sex with.”

I am confident that she will be voting for Trump in November.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/trump-favorite-doctor-believes-demon-140252819.html

She is prominent as a result of The Crazy.

Would sex with Dean Winchester or Lucifer Morningstar be an option? I'd be down for either, or both if a threesome is an option.

http://www.supernaturalwiki.com/images/f/fa/Lazarusrisingshirtless.jpg

20180922-tomellis-menshealth-1160-output-1-treatment-1557246068.jpg?crop=0.671xw:1.00xh;0.0606xw,0&resize=980:*

Now you've reawakened my Amenadiel fantasies. Demon/angel--close enough!

lucifer-amenadiel-costume.jpg