...Due To The Pandemic!!

Gar1eth
This topic is 1378 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Take your favorite line from a movie and add at the end "due to the pandemic!!" I'll start...

1. Carl Spackler:

This place gotta pool?

Ty Webb:

Pool and a pond... Pond be good for you... due to the pandemic.

2. "Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit_____" ... due to the pandemic

3."Flounder, you can't spend your whole life worrying about your mistakes! You f'ed up - you trusted us" ... due to the pandemic.

4."Shaken, not stirred"... due to the pandemic.

Gman

Edited by Gar1eth

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5) "Here's to five miserable months on the wagon, and all the irreparable harm it has caused me"...due to the pandemic.

6) "Wendy? Darling? Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just going to bash your brains in" ... due to the pandemic.

7) "Excuse me while I whip this out" .. due to the pandemic.

8) "And up to now, I've been forgiving and forgetting because of the way I was brought up. But I'll tell you one thing: If you ever say another word about me or make another indecent proposal, I'm gonna get that gun of mine... And I'm gonna change you from a rooster to a hen with one shot!"

... due to the pandemic.

- Dolly Parton | 9 to 5

"Second star to the right and straight on 'til morn"... due to the pandemic.

"Almira Gulch, just because you own half the county doesn't mean that you have the power to run the rest of us. For 23 years, I've been dying to tell you what I thought of you, and now... well, being a Christian woman, I can't say it" ... due to the pandemic.

Gman

"I know we've only known each other four weeks and three days, but to me it seems like nine weeks and five days. The first day seemed like a week and the second day seemed like five days. And the third day seemed like a week again and the fourth day seemed like eight days. And the fifth day you went to see your mother and that seemed just like a day, and then you came back and later on the sixth day, in the evening, when we saw each other, that started seeming like two days, so in the evening it seemed like two days spilling over into the next day and that started seeming like four days, so at the end of the sixth day on into the seventh day, it seemed like a total of five days. And the sixth day seemed like a week and a half..." due to the pandemic.

Gman

How does this fit movie quotes with 'due to the pandemic' appended to the end of them??

Gman

I just wanted to come up with how the pandemic has affected me... and so many others.

I'm surprised you're not talking about food after the pics I posted. ? ?

I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' babies... due to the pandemic.

Take a good look my dear. It's an historic moment you can tell your grandchildren about - how you watched the Old South fall one night... due to the pandemic

Then he makes a snide food insult to you Gman, and repeats the hackneyed “hunting from the sofa” to me. I think he’s insulting us? But he needs new material. ????

The food insult to @Gar1eth In your subconscious but not on mine.

I know how much you love hijacking threads, hall monitor.

Back to subject:

I'll be back... due to the pandemic.