Orgy question

Coolwave35
This topic is 1388 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I met a very hot Brazilian guy on Grindr who needed to make some money and we have been having adventures together. This past Monday, I invited him over to my house and he logged into Grindr.

I pointed out hot local guys that I was into, that I doubted would be into me, and offered him $100 per guy that he could get to come skinny dipping that evening.

Within 45 minutes he had 8 guys in my back yard, under a half moon, naked.

Within 60 minutes the first dick was in someone’s mouth.

Within 90 minutes I learned that with the right energy and atmosphere, these super cute Grindr boys could be into me. Apparently, I’m my most attractive underwater, in utter darkness. I’ll take it.

It was only my second orgy and I enjoyed this far more than the last almost 10 years ago.

Here’s the issue. I was not the reason these boys were there, but because the Brazilian and I have a “relationship” he brought me into the fold as a participant and not a spectator. I enjoyed that, but I think I found it far tougher to navigate than the other boys did, and it was hard to know where I was and wasn’t welcome.

Most of the guys have since hit me up looking for another invitation to come swim with or without the Brazilian, but with clear hopes of other boys being there.

Is it safe to assume in an orgy type setting, that everyone’s body is fair game, or are there clear signs to look for that you are or aren’t welcome?

I’m fairly perceptive but could use some help as I have a feeling this is a scene that will play out a few more times over the summer, and I don’t want a reputation for being the guy that makes people uncomfortable.

Thanks guys.

I met a very hot Brazilian guy on Grindr who needed to make some money and we have been having adventures together. This past Monday, I invited him over to my house and he logged into Grindr.

I pointed out hot local guys that I was into, that I doubted would be into me, and offered him $100 per guy that he could get to come skinny dipping that evening.

Within 90 minutes I learned that with the right energy and atmosphere, these super cute Grindr boys could be into me. Apparently, I’m my most attractive underwater, in utter darkness. I’ll take it.

It was only my second orgy and I enjoyed this far more than the last almost 10 years ago.

Here’s the issue. I was not the reason these boys were there, but because the Brazilian and I have a “relationship” he brought me into the fold as a participant and not a spectator. I enjoyed that, but I think I found it far tougher to navigate than the other boys did, and it was hard to know where I was and wasn’t welcome.

Most of the guys have since hit me up looking for another invitation to come swim with or without the Brazilian, but with clear hopes of other boys being there.

Is it safe to assume in an orgy type setting, that everyone’s body is fair game, or are there clear signs to look for that you are or aren’t welcome?

I’m fairly perceptive but could use some help as I have a feeling this is a scene that will play out a few more times over the summer, and I don’t want a reputation for being the guy that makes people uncomfortable.

Thanks guys.

First, I have to say that I HATE YOU.

Second, I'm going to address your doubts and concerns with just one expression: WHY NOT?!

I mean, life is short! This summer is short! How many years of (sex) life do we have left? There is even the chance that we will have a Covid 2nd wave and we'll need to come back to lockdown, so LIVE IT UP NOW!

However, I don't want to leave without saying that you should also exercise some caution, and not only because of Covid. Now you might be known in the hood as the guy who hosts pool orgies. There are always downers who will try to ruin the party, file a complaint, or whatever. Now you have the orgy experience under your belt but you certainly seem to have felt overwhelmed. Rest assured that you will still see the Brazilian guy (enjoy him while you can cause those tend to eventually disappear as well) so perhaps for now you can tone it down to 3somes and 4somes but be more cautious about the orgies. Next time when you feel the urge to have another one you can organize it yourself with your newly built reputation by changing your Grindr bio to something suggestive (i.e. "I have a BIG BIG ... pool") and only inviting guys who you've already met with in those more controlled 3somes and 4somes, instead of random guys invited by a guy that you've only known for a short period of time.

Edited by orville

Good for you @Coolwave35

It was years ago that I participated in an orgy with muscled guys. I was invited along because of my then-boyfriend, himself a very hot muscleboy. I had repeat invitations because I’m a top and as I don’t do drugs, I was the only guy who was erect and able to stay very hard, so I was asked to top various guys.

So don’t concern yourself about being welcome. After all, it’s your house and pool. And if someone really doesn’t want you involved in their play, they can easily turn away and not kiss you or not suck your cock or not let you suck their cock. The guys you’re playing with are adults so they can easily speak up if necessary.

I'd apply bathhouse etiquette. I'm rarely shy about approaching guys there, and they're free to turn me down; no hard feelings (no pun intended); if so, just move on. I remember one insanely hot guy on the bench above me in the steam room. I reached up and started stroking his leg and he seemed receptive; I moved up closer and he whispered "Go for it!"

I am very concerned, Coolwave. You could be making a significant faux pas that will leave you blackballed from the younger muscular society. After Covid has passed, I had better come to one of these parties to properly assess and consult. You know, just to be on the safe side.

Edited by MaybeMaybeNot

The closest I ever came to this was in my teens, when the parents were away on vacation and the house turned into a two-week party hangout. A friend (more of a casual acquaintance) came over one night with another girl and a guy and wanted to use the pool; a few minutes later they ran back into the living room naked and said "Who wants to skinny dip?" The other guy was on the school swim team and a hottie; but nothing at all happened, either hetero or homo.

I've noticed several guys in my area on Grindr looking for guys with a pool. Hmmm...Maybe I'll go on Swimly and rent a pool for an afternoon or evening. Many of the pools listed tell you how private the pool is from neighbors or the house.

I've noticed several guys in my area on Grindr looking for guys with a pool. Hmmm...Maybe I'll go on Swimly and rent a pool for an afternoon or evening. Many of the pools listed tell you how private the pool is from neighbors or the house.

I’m on swimly and you’d be surprised the hotties that show. Good tactic. Lol

I have a nice jacuzzi and it’s mentioned in my Grindr profile. Has attracted a lot of interest in the past ? and more than a few fun encounters follow a nice jacuzzi and back rub!

Not so much lately as my profile clearly opens with a statement that I’m not meeting new friends right now.

Thanks guys.

So congrats but I really question the actual happening of this. Thanks for sharing

I heard about Swimly and really looked into is as I am a huge swimmer and am so ready to swim outside. Unfortunately, the whole of Denver (even the suburbs) only has like 12 listings and the closest was 8 miles away. I am carless at the moment so that's a bit tough. I am almost ready to break into one of these little apartment pools that are around my neighborhood.

Thanks guys.

You do not need any Brazilian. The boys now know you and your house and your pool. I presume it is a nice house and a large pool. Just make sure there is champagne and wine floating and they will be around bringing their hot friends.

Why not place an announcement for the next upcoming orgy swim party here in this very thread? I'm sure several of us would like to come over and mix and mingle with all your hot new friends. We could help with the champagne. Heck, I was a life guard in my youth and I still have my whistle. I could come as a volunteer - just to help out as a public service.

Why not place an announcement for the next upcoming orgy swim party here in this very thread? I'm sure several of us would like to come over and mix and mingle with all your hot new friends. We could help with the champagne. Heck, I was a life guard in my youth and I still have my whistle. I could come as a volunteer - just to help out as a public service.

What are you doing Monday? I had two guys over 50 there and they had a blast. We had a daddy lover who couldn’t get enough of them. It was a hoot. I’d love to meet some more forum members.