Are gay men less afraid of prostate exams and colonoscopies?

snowstalker02
This topic is 1362 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a related question. Will the doctor know I’m a bottom? Will constipation be a good cover story?

I'm assuming you're joking. Right?

I hope no one would feel the need to hide health related information from the man/woman they rely on for medical advice. Top/bottom no one cares. If they do, get a new doctor.

Edited by RealAvalon

LOL. I couldn't have foreseen that I was gonna stir the pot so badly. ?

To answer your question: I am straight (and as far as I see, probably the youngest member also ?).

I had told some friends of mine that I am deeply scared of the upcoming examination, hence they "advised" me to "become" gay so that it wouldn't hurt that much. When the urologist touched my prostate, I had to yell out in pain, even though the procedure only took some seconds. He thereupon quite seriously asked me if it hurt. ? Then immediately, last day's joking came into my mind and I was thinking: "Why the hell would anybody let someone fuck them into their asses? That has much more to do with SM than with love. ?"

Edited by snowstalker02

Your overthinking it then and now. Your average poo is larger than his finger.

LOL. I couldn't have foreseen that I was gonna stir the pot so badly. ?

To answer your question: I am straight (and as far as I see, probably the youngest member also ?).

I had told some friends of mine that I am deeply scared of the upcoming examination, hence they "advised" me to "become" gay so that it wouldn't hurt that much. When the urologist touched my prostate, I had to yell out in pain, even though the procedure only took some seconds. He thereupon quite seriously asked me if it hurt. ? Then immediately, last day's joking came into my mind and I was thinking: "Why the hell would anybody let someone fuck them into their asses? That has much more to do with SM than with love. ?"

I can’t talk for all gays but I’m never concerned about prostate exams. In fact, I joke with my urologist that he can start with two fingers. He’s gay and laughs that he’s afraid to lose his watch and rings.

But do you feel pain during the prostate exam?

Get a new doctor.

Seriously, you take a shit every day that’s bigger than his finger.

Yes.

Will he care?

No

No.

And.....”cover story”?....WTF?

If you can’t be open with your doctor about getting fucked up the ass...get a new doctor.

Yes but maybe it's psychological!

@Gar1eth best tops are the ones who occasionally bottom. Have you ever even dream about it?