JacoboSlim

down_to_business

IMO Daniel is MUCH hotter than Jacob. Jacob looks like he’s spent some time in a concentration camp.

I think it’s the photos. Jacob has the body of a young guy who is an athlete in high school or early college if he didn’t write he’s 27 I’d guess he was 18 -21. Daniel looks older and more muscled; my guess is his real age is early to mid 30s.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

He sure doesn't know how to take a compliment. I messaged him just to say I loved the aesthetic of his photos. I'm into BDSM, Dungeons and really skinny muscle twinks, so this was not a lie. Around two months(!) later he blocked me. Reading the above maybe he thought I was making fun of him. But if anyone has had any experience with him I'd also like to bump.

• 9 months later...

Still no one has any experience with this guy? He's been on RM for years, with no reviews. I messages him on RM asking if his profile was real, and he immediately blocked me too. lol. Is the profile some weird type of scam? Any ideas?

14 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

And any other provider would also have blocked you for that! 🙈

Up to them I suppose. However, we know there are a bunch of fake profiles on RM. So, if a profile with 0 reviews feels above providing any form of even basic interaction/verification, they're just shooting themselves in the foot imo. I'm not gonna lose sleep over it.

In your opinion, you think he's a real person who was offended by my question and blocked me? Personally, I doubt it, but I'd still love to hear anyone that had any type of interaction with the guy in person or even on RM or text.

Edited by mateymatzee