Green Onion Chex Breakfast Cereal: Korean

E.T.Bass
This topic is 1428 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I like onion pancakes, but it doesn't mean I want to eat them with milk poured over them. Maybe Koreans don't eat cereal that way, but that was my first thought. If it's eaten dry, then it's basically a cracker and I have no trouble with the notion of eating an onion flavored cracker.

There are many products that would never fly with the Western pallet. The range of Japanese KitKat Flavors is amazing.

I had no idea that KitKats in Japan come in so many varieties. Most of the ones listed on this website seem like they would be embraced by Western pallets; I don't even know what some of them are.

I had no idea that KitKats in Japan come in so many varieties. Most of the ones listed on this website seem like they would be embraced by Western pallets; I don't even know what some of them are.

I had a nephew who lives in Japan visit one holiday season, he brought a huge bag of assorted Japanese Kit Kat flavors. Some interesting, some not understandable.

There are many products that would never fly with the Western pallet. The range of Japanese KitKat Flavors is amazing.

Green Tea KitKat's are amazing! I'm sure that's one of the more agreeable options on the list of "weird" KitKat flavors available. :)

I like onion pancakes, but it doesn't mean I want to eat them with milk poured over them. Maybe Koreans don't eat cereal that way, but that was my first thought. If it's eaten dry, then it's basically a cracker and I have no trouble with the notion of eating an onion flavored cracker.

I had the same thought. In the commercial the liquid looked milky green. No idea.

Looks like it's meant to be eaten the same way as any other cereal.