We’re Open. Nope, We’re Closed

Daverwr
This topic is 1422 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone done this or had it done to you.

I viewed someone’s rm profile because of their front Pic. It turned out this person wasn’t for me. In the meantime, they opened their Private pics and sent me a message. I sent him a message thanking him but said I wasn’t really looking for a Twink. I immediately get a message from rm stating that the provider has decided to no longer allow me access to his Private pics.

WTF - Or, more politely, How Rude! Is it really that bad to keep your Private pics open? I really thought they were more of a Rm gimmick rather than a glimpse at the crown jewels ( no pun intended). Thoughts?

Some providers re-lock their private gallery regularly, especially if it has face pics not available in their public profiles. One of my regular providers does this every couple weeks. I don’t think it’s personal, just cautious.

I’ve had a couple providers whose private gallery is accessible to premium clients without requesting it, contact me once they see I opened their gallery, and if I don’t reply quickly or do with a “thanks, but not interested at this time“ type of reply will completely block their profile. That’s a bit over the top.

Yes, I have had guys I have not hired AND guys I did hire relock their photos. I don't take it personally; I assume the guy simply wants to keep some photos more restricted so he regularly relocks them for everyone. I'm not sure why you are giving this guy a second thought. You told him you're not interested in him so why would you want to look at his ad again even if he kept his photos unlocked?

Has anyone done this or had it done to you.

I viewed someone’s rm profile because of their front Pic. It turned out this person wasn’t for me. In the meantime, they opened their Private pics and sent me a message. I sent him a message thanking him but said I wasn’t really looking for a Twink. I immediately get a message from rm stating that the provider has decided to no longer allow me access to his Private pics.

WTF - Or, more politely, How Rude! Is it really that bad to keep your Private pics open? I really thought they were more of a Rm gimmick rather than a glimpse at the crown jewels ( no pun intended). Thoughts?

Sometimes twinks can be petulant.

I have had guys re-lock their private pics but it seems to be more like @RJD describes, they just re-lock them across the board every once in a while. If contacted, I'll rarely tell guys I'm not interested or they're not what I'm looking for, I'll soften it by saying "I'll let you know if I decide to hire".

I'll rarely tell guys I'm not interested or they're not what I'm looking for, I'll soften it by saying "I'll let you know if I decide to hire".

I normally say that, but a provider on this site said not to leave them hanging thinking they may have a chance. Let them know the truth. This is the first time I’ve used the truth. Oh well. There’s an excuse for both sides.