Joshnineplus

Snbrd
This topic is 973 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have to give @joshnineplus major points for conversing with forum members on this thread in such a friendly, engaging manner. Physical attributes are nice, but sometimes (at least for me) personality and demeanor play a huge part in piquing my interest. I’m piqued. ?

Thank you so very much. So many times in the world people engage with each other in such a negative manner. I just don’t believe in operating that way and I refuse to give up on it.

I completely agree on the physical vs personality statement. Someone’s personality and thus how they interact with people and exist in the world is everything for me. Too many times in the world we tear each other down instead of lifting each other up.

Thanks for lifting me up today. :-D

Thank you so very much. So many times in the world people engage with each other in such a negative manner. I just don’t believe in operating that way and I refuse to give up on it.

I completely agree on the physical vs personality statement. Someone’s personality and thus how they interact with people and exist in the world is everything for me. Too many times in the world we tear each other down instead of lifting each other up.

Very well put. Stay well ?

I’ve found that you get back what you put out in the world. That, plus karma really is a bitch! ?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately I had to cancel it today. I was really looking forward to it!

Good evening. I just saw your profile on Rentmen. Your looks and friendly attitude are great. I love guys with good looks and a good attitude to match. You look like a guy I will contact in the future after this pandemic is over with.

• 10 months later...