Thatboyaaron

ericwinters

ad pictures vaguely remind me of a younger "Dr. Mike from CT"......

charge what the market will bear!.......save up and retire by 30!........

favorable RM reviews with no dispute of picture accuracy, but this from a fairly longtime client/RM reviewer:

Hustler type of guy ... Will ask for more money for more after you are all heated up

Edited by azdr0710

• 11 months later...
7 hours ago, glutes said:

Quoted me $1500/hour, "if you're bored with that, go to my Onlyfans page"

Niiiiiice....

I think that response from typically the provider's handler means the provider is not available.. probably does not even live in the area. If you are willing to dole that kinda of money out he could even be flown in from elsewhere. But since the handler knows most won't pay as much, may be advertise the provider's OnlyFans content which the provider may have produced for the handler a while ago with no regular updates. This is a new business model.

Edited by jessmapex

• 3 months later...

Consider @jtmick that on an overnight you may have to make conversation with him and he may not be sparkling company.

Certainly the overnight rate is better value. So why not go for that? Just be sure you have enough energy and lust to keep him fully occupied in bed. And if it matters to you, specify in advance that you expect to be fully serviced the next morning too. 

• 1 year later...