411 on IvyLeagueHungVrs

Guest RexB

I wished I had better eyesight when I met him (or actually just in general - folks could attest how my glasses were fogging up during the Adonis Live Event last night), granted the room was dimly lit and he was wearing glasses, but from what I can recall (the meet up happened during the first week of September):

• ILHV was not tan
  • ILHV did not have tattoos
  • Picture 4 of 6 kinda looked like him, the rest do not.
  • The phone number under contacts is different from the number I have stored in my phone (but who knows, he may have gotten a different disposable number).
  • The new ad, while it is reminiscent of the DPT from Columbia not-so-humble brag by ILHV, it no longer included the brag about training one to cum hands free, which I guess if he did put that on there, people would definitely think it is his new profile.

Let me set the record straight though. The massage was not good (he barely did a decent one in 90 minutes of the 3 hours I had with him and probably confirming his next appointment coz his other hand was on his phone), but the rest of the stuff was good (kissing, sex, cuddling). Would I repeat? Based on his price structure, lack of massage technique, and shady practices, definitely not. Is this new profile ILHV's replacement profile? I honestly do not know but even if it is not, I probably would not even bother to at least even consider hiring. If others decide to take the plunge despite the supposition that it could be another hoax, to each his own, but a hard pass for me. I would rather hire someone who already has a stellar reputation of being honest, real and a great provider that consistently delivers.

I have met ivyleaguehungvrs. Incredible massage, amazing bodywork skills, he knew how to work my issues. Intelligent, kind guy, we had amazing sex many times, he has an amazing cock, everything just like his pics, and a wonderful weekend together. Ivyleaguehungvrs really is a doctor of physical therapy, and he showed me his transcripts and diploma both printed, and through logging in at Columbia university’s legit student records website and showed his student records. But we developed a great connection and I revealed about myself to him too. I’ll see him many times and I loved our time together

I have met ivyleaguehungvrs. Incredible massage, amazing bodywork skills, he knew how to work my issues. Intelligent, kind guy, we had amazing sex many times, he has an amazing cock, everything just like his pics, and a wonderful weekend together. Ivyleaguehungvrs really is a doctor of physical therapy, and he showed me his transcripts and diploma both printed, and through logging in at Columbia university’s legit student records website and showed his student records. But we developed a great connection and I revealed about myself to him too. I’ll see him many times and I loved our time together

welcome to the forum......gee, you certainly sold me!!........;)

I am conflicted. I don't want to perpetuate discussing this thread by responding, but my innate curiosity just can't stop itself. Here we go, questions:

• Why would ILHV bring his transcripts and diploma, both printed, to a session? That already seems odd.
  • Why would the session involve observing him log into Columbia University student records?
  • Would like to understand how ILHV "worked your issues." I am sure someone in this forum has at least a Licensed MT or some with some foundational knowledge of physical therapy that could vouch for whatever he did to work your issues.

Otherwise, welcome to the forum, Dean!

I am conflicted. I don't want to perpetuate discussing this thread by responding, but my innate curiosity just can't stop itself. Here we go, questions:

• Why would ILHV bring his transcripts and diploma, both printed, to a session? That already seems odd.
  • Why would the session involve observing him log into Columbia University student records?
  • Would like to understand how ILHV "worked your issues." I am sure someone in this forum has at least a Licensed MT or some with some foundational knowledge of physical therapy that could vouch for whatever he did to work your issues.

One would think the proof would be in the pudding.

I love how there is always a "Newbie" (instead of a veteran Forum Member), popping out of the blue to speak wonders about a highly questionable provider. Specially this one, who has just disappeared and has now apparently reappeared with new looks. ?

I’ve had multiple sessions with him, and developed a relationship with him, and he’s my full time PT now, I pay a monthly rate, and after he proved he was a DPT, I hired him as my full time DPT, but for those who want sex only those credentials should not matter

I love how there is always a "Newbie" (instead of a veteran Forum Member), popping out of the blue to speak wonders about a highly questionable provider. Specially this one, who has just disappeared and has now apparently reappeared with new looks. ?

Not everyone has endless time like you do to waste on this forum and grow to master or whatever. I’m here speaking the truth. Hire him and see it for yourself. Check his looks on cam if you are unsure. And user Joe also said he was good at sex and cuddling and etc, which is what matters

I’ve had multiple sessions with him, and developed a relationship with him, and he’s my full time PT now, I pay a monthly rate, and after he proved he was a DPT, I hired him as my full time DPT, but for those who want sex only those credentials should not matter

Not being combative with you but curious if you have met him multiple times and developed a good relationship with him, could you ask why he deleted his RM account? Did he not like the clientele he was meeting or something like that?

I'm not a newbie. I've met ILVH and he is as he says. Handsome, educated, well-built and very good at all forms of bodywork. He is pricey, especially if you're looking for a one or so hour session, but I found it worth my time and money to spend more time with him.