Mayor Jacob Frey

wklukas
This topic is 1448 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I certainly don’t want to diminish the tragedy of this situation, but when I saw it on the news I thought, “Damn, that mayor is HOT!”

MSNBC / Chuck Todd “Meet The Press Daily” show has a live interview w/the hot mayor on today’s show which starts at 5pm EST.....(I’m currently in Israel, so beginning @ midnight here).....watch for both the interview info / comments & for his Honor, aka eye candy.....after the show a donation to a ”Black Lives Matter” fund or similar might be an action to consider making.

Frey is currently on MSNBC. It looks like this chaos is taking a toll on him. It looks like he hasn’t slept in days.

If you're talking about the Rachel Maddow interview, I thought he nailed it. This is catnip for me. On the one hand he's gorgeous. On the other hand he's this focused voice of compassion and clarity about the underlying injustices. I posted the Maddow interview in the politics forum, since it's so obviously political.

He's a stud. I had no clue who the guy was until yesterday. Before I even absorbed the headline about police something or other I had to Google his name and find out who he is. Only after that did I begin to read about what was actually going on.

And, yes, I am very predictable. Also, before I started learning about the cop part I had to know whether he way Gay.

[MEDIA=twitter]711174194378227712[/MEDIA]

Despite his apparent heterosexuality, there is also this from Wikipedia:

Frey founded and organized the first Big Gay Race, a 5K charity race to raise money for Minnesotans United for All Families, a political group organizing for marriage equality.

He was grew up went to college in Virginia, it turns out. So I don't know that Minnesota gets to take credit for the essential beauty of the man.

Edited by stevenkesslar

If you're talking about the Rachel Maddow interview, I thought he nailed it. This is catnip for me. On the one hand he's gorgeous. On the other hand he's this focused voice of compassion and clarity about the underlying injustices. I posted the Maddow interview in the politics forum, since it's so obviously political.

He's a stud. I had no clue who the guy was until yesterday. Before I even absorbed the headline about police something or other I had to Google his name and find out who he is. Only after that did I begin to read about what was actually going on.

And, yes, I am very predictable. Also, before I started learning about the cop part I had to know whether he way Gay.

[MEDIA=twitter]711174194378227712[/MEDIA]

Despite his apparent heterosexuality, there is also this from Wikipedia:

He was grew up went to college in Virginia, it turns out. So I don't know that Minnesota gets to take credit for the essential beauty of the man.

I wasn’t. I was talking about a news conference by Minneapolis officials carried live on MSNBC about noon central time.