Please humor me on these Covid-19 questions ...

ericwinters
This topic is 1455 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gas pumps are simple. Wear gloves or have sanitizer in the car.

Public restrooms are a real problem...but probably not for distancing...everything I hear about the aerosol created by flushing sounds like it’s the real problem to worry about.

Marriage and birth rates? No change. In fact, I’m guessing we will have a baby boomlet...and in 13 years, we will be referring to those kids as quaranTEENS

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At my office, the plan will be to gradually return the team to work over the next 90 days with most of the team still working from home each day. While masks would be requested, accommodations will be considered for those that express concerns about wearing one. Refrigerators and microwaves can be used, but you are expected to clean the microwave after using. And you will need to wipe down the copier/printer if you use it.

And elevators will be limited to two concurrent riders. Fortunately we already have dividers between urinals in the men's room. However, if there is a line, it needs to be outside the rest room at the six feet distance. (It seems in my area of the office, we must all be on the same meeting schedule and have meetings wrap up and we all sprint to the men's room at the same time so there is always a line at the top of the hour.)

My employer isn't starting its return-to-work plan until July 1, at which point employees will return based on the criticality of their role being on-site. In the meantime, they are planning how to re-configure workplaces to facilitate social distancing. That last bit is funny because we just started renovating workspaces to eliminate offices and put people closer to one another.