POST A SONG THAT MAKES YOU HORNY

orville

Guest Cayden
SIgh, I guess I'm just an asshole. Don't worry, I'll be ok :)

At least you are self aware. ??‍♂️

Music means the world to me, and it's hard for me to see an Artist like Donna Summer in the same sentence, much less the same post, as Toni Braxton. SIgh, I guess I'm just an asshole. Don't worry, I'll be ok :)

You’re not an asshole, you just have different tastes towhee it comes to music (as we all do).

As I’m a fan of both of them, I can state that they both are extremely talented vocalists with sexy songs in their portfolios.

I'm getting what the problem is for me: I see 21st century dance music and Fuck music as two distinct categories. (and, additionally, I don't like 21st century dance music).

This helps me because now I understand that others (most others?) feel sexually stimulated by the music that makes me run away. Yay thread! If I find some time, I'd love to post my Sex playList, but 1. it probably won't go over well, 2. it'd be way time consuming. But, it would be fun, for me at least, to assemble it.

Good enough reason for some of us.... I agree that we all have different views of what's considered a sexy song no matter what century. Vive la différence! :cool:

Oh there are tons of 21st century bands and artists I follow and devour. However, with exception of Faultline and a few others (II definitely closed my eyes and moved to the last Daft Punk a few years ago) dance music died for me after the 90s. I mean, who has replaced Massive Attack or Prodigy? But to repeat, I love so much new music.

And your right, I'd love to put it all together, in that spirit of Vive la différence! But it's so so time consuming, there are over 25 songs on my sex playlist. Nothing worth doing is necessarily easy.

I do believe that there is such a thing as good art and bad art. I always have. And I don't believe that just because I like something it is objectively good. Killing Eve has gotten pretty bad, yet I still like it. But I'd never argue that it's good anymore (it was). Same thing goes for lots of music I like.

I was debating whether to post this song as it might turn off most...but to go along with the straight up theme of yours *pun intended lol*

Haha-some more of those In your face horny songs. I like all forms of art-soul, rap, R and B, pop. The only thing I don't like that much is country western . but these songs at ejust so in your face, no apologies-so fun -especially if you are looking ot get into the groove and have fun.