POST A SONG THAT MAKES YOU HORNY

orville

I kind of feel like this thread has gone off the rails :) And, also, I'm really ashamed how much I empathize with Mad Mamma.

Yeah, I do not think that clip belongs to this thread. However, thanks @orville for sharing that. I was in a quite bad mood until I watched it. You made my day.

Hopefully we can all bring it back on track with some good contributions...

Interesting to see that we all have different kinds of horny in our minds. I will try to slow down the revolutions ?

That thought crossed my mind, given that our perception of being horny is quite subjective... Cheers!

It actually looks like many of us are just acting like Pavlov dogs. It is not the music itself what makes us horny, but some hot experience we lived with that song in the background. So many contributions sound like sex shows play lists!

Dafuq? How'd they get away w/that? It's one for him to say, "Well blow me down" from time to time, but this song is ribald. Good for them. ALTHOUGH I'm guessing this song amuses you and is not A SONG THAT MAKES YOU HORNY.

I’m literally getting turned on the clearest memory of being in a club, on a Saturday night around the time this song came out.

On the dance floor, face to face, with this sexy guy.... and we were both hard as a rock.... and lightly buzzed.

Good memories for sure.

An update on a classic

But the song was perfect already, particularly the 12-inch, so it should stay untouched. It's amazing how far ahead of her time that song was at the time. It wasn't disco, or it was, but it was also so much more. I wonder if she ever fully understood how influential that song was to so many later artists.

Music means the world to me, and it's hard for me to see an Artist like Donna Summer in the same sentence, much less the same post, as Toni Braxton. SIgh, I guess I'm just an asshole. Don't worry, I'll be ok :)

I heard Toni Braxton was asked what she thinks of @Rod Hagen and this song title was her answer [ Jks ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_hKXk2qSuw:14

Edited by orville