What are you doing about haircuts?

newatthis
This topic is 1465 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I consider myself blessed to have a full head of hair at my age. I confess to being a bit vain about it and have rationalized my expensive hairstylist. Now I am starting to look like I did in my High School and college yearbook photos.

”I consider myself blessed to have a full head of hair at my age.” I hate you ?

I consider myself blessed to have a full head of hair at my age. I confess to being a bit vain about it and have rationalized my expensive hairstylist. Now I am starting to look like I did in my High School and college yearbook photos.

”I consider myself blessed to have a full head of hair at my age.” I hate you ?

I bought a pricey German-made Wahl on Amazon a few weeks ago. Turned out it was just a trimmer. Then I bought a cheaper Conair clippers set at Walgreen’s. While I haven’t tried the Conair yet, I’ve been using the Wahl around my ears and to lighten the sideburns. I’ll use the video posted above. Thinking of an overall 2, then a 1 for the sides and back. Basic military officer look.

I bought a pricey German-made Wahl on Amazon a few weeks ago. Turned out it was just a trimmer. Then I bought a cheaper Conair clippers set at Walgreen’s. While I haven’t tried the Conair yet, I’ve been using the Wahl around my ears and to lighten the sideburns. I’ll use the video posted above. Thinking of an overall 2, then a 1 for the sides and back. Basic military officer look.