Post a song that makes you HAPPY

Stormy

This may look like its about baseball and it may initially sound like it is about baseball, but I don't think its about baseball as "Mike plays hardball....got the leather, got the lumber". "ball with the big boys makes him all cocky, he holds his own cause he's short but he is stocky". "mike doesn't chew cause I asked him not to, he took the hint and spat it out." And the after game singing in the shower and pile on the pitcher's mound". Coincidence that the catcher gets piled on by a bunch of guys on the pitcher's mound? As Artie Johnson used to say..."Very in-ter-esting"

Edited by purplekow

This may look like its about baseball and it may initially sound like it is about baseball, but I don't think its about baseball as "Mike plays hardball....got the leather, got the lumber". "ball with the big boys makes him all cocky, he holds his own cause he's short but he is stocky". "mike doesn't chew cause I asked him not to, he took the hint and spat it out." And the after game singing in the shower and pile on the pitcher's mound". Coincidence that the catcher gets piled on by a bunch of guys on the pitcher's mound? As Artie Johnson used to say..."Very in-ter-esting"

After this video, now I like Mike... and I don't even know him!

I can agree wit that. This song could certainly be considered THE MOTHER OF EDM.

quotes of quotes here in the forum usually lose their context.......the song honored in The Library Of Congress is Donna Summers's I Feel Love, mentioned in posts #270, #315, and #333.......

Edited by azdr0710