is it safe to hire right now?

starman05
This topic is 1502 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The only difference here SIR is that YOUR opinion is dangerous , and potentially LETHAL :mad: I suppose you just don't value human life , and that's a CHARACTER FLAW you and the others you touch will have to Live or DIE with.

Wow, I actually feel honored. I never knew I had black magical ??‍♂️ powers. All I have to do is have an opinion about 2 people choosing to meet for an intimate experience, and I can use my powers on others who have nothing to do with the situation at hand?

I think you need to stop being mean spirited and angry. It’s not good for your soul. Or the others who you virtually touch. Why are you so mean and nasty? Is that really who you are, or you just playing up a character?

I’ve been seeing too many arguments breaking out on Facebook about people’s differing opinions. It’s doing absolutely nothing to bring people together. People are creating chaos and animosity, out of their judgmental comments and disagreeing with differing opinions.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it's not safe... even if you don't kiss each other nor touch you'll be breathing the same air and less than 6 feet apart.

Just save your money and hire after the pandemic is over. That's what I'm doing, and I'm also prepaying some of my regulars who are in need of help.

THIS.

I wouldn't be getting by if it wasn't for my regular whose been helping me out during all of this. Needless to say he is getting a very nice reward to show my appreciation once this is all over

THIS.

I wouldn't be getting by if it wasn't for my regular whose been helping me out during all of this. Needless to say he is getting a very nice reward to show my appreciation once this is all over

Thats great. And perhaps you can share that in the other thread as well:

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/deposit-for-future-meetings-during-current-downtime.156950/page-3#post-1900144

On the 1 side, people here are saying it’s not safe and see no one. On the other end, there’s talks to not pay for an advance session with a provider. Without a working solution, some conversations don’t give much in the way of an alternative.

So it’s helpful to get input from both sides. I know for me, I had went thru the trenches back in February and March. Health issues+car trouble all within 2 weeks. Then I kept having appointments fall thru back to back, all while being out of town. The pandemic is actually what finally allowed me to get a footing. Hotels emptied out, traffic eased up, and people needed relaxation asap. Those moments let me realize if I could make it thru that, even when it seemed impossible, I’m going to always try to find a way to get thru a situation.

I had 2 helpful regulars, but 1 of my most reliable ones, couldn’t assist last month. So even though it makes for a great “business partner”, I know I have to still go out and do me regardless.

Thats great. And perhaps you can share that in the other thread as well:

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/deposit-for-future-meetings-during-current-downtime.156950/page-3#post-1900144

On the 1 side, people here are saying it’s not safe and see no one. On the other end, there’s talks to not pay for an advance session with a provider. Without a working solution, some conversations don’t give much in the way of an alternative.

So it’s helpful to get input from both sides. I know for me, I had went thru the trenches back in February and March. Health issues+car trouble all within 2 weeks. Then I kept having appointments fall thru back to back, all while being out of town. The pandemic is actually what finally allowed me to get a footing. Hotels emptied out, traffic eased up, and people needed relaxation asap. Those moments let me realize if I could make it thru that, even when it seemed impossible, I’m going to always try to find a way to get thru a situation.

I had 2 helpful regulars, but 1 of my most reliable ones, couldn’t assist last month. So even though it makes for a great “business partner”, I know I have to still go out and do me regardless.

What would you plan be to sustain your finances if your were:

• trainer at a gym
  • Sole proprietor of a closed greeting card shop
  • Owner of a small restaurant they can’t do drive-through or take out
  • Employee at any retail outlet in a mall that is 100% closed

how would these people get advance pay? Still see customers during self isolation?

What would you plan be to sustain your finances if your were:

• trainer at a gym
  • Sole proprietor of a closed greeting card shop
  • Owner of a small restaurant they can’t do drive-through or take out
  • Employee at any retail outlet in a mall that is 100% closed

how would these people get advance pay? Still see customers during self isolation?

Good questions, complex answers: but obviously unemployment and small business loans are the 1st to come to mind. I know someone in every capacity you mentioned. Especially bartenders. I haven't confided in everyone's personal financial business, but I know some people are relying on "Very limited". savings or already getting the benefits that have been distributed. I seen lots of people on social media flustered about the whole unemployment process, but there they were.

Otherwise, self isolation...as I've said before and provided articles to explain, are meant for those people who have been actually confirmed and sick with the virus. Or those with high risks of dying from it, which certainly isn't men who have sex with men (the usual high risk group for other types of diseases). Social isolation was not intended to be a rule for every single human being in the country.

You (along with some of the others in this thread) need to read the article I posted previously...so you understand better:

Social distancing, quarantine, isolation

Cancelling events that are likely to draw crowds is an example of social and physical distancing.

People who have been exposed to the new coronavirus and who are at risk for coming down with COVID-19 might practice self-quarantine.

For people who are confirmed to have COVID-19, isolation is appropriate. Isolation is a health care term that means keeping people who are infected with a contagious illness away from those who are not infected.

The problem is, People are misinterpreting these terms, and using it to condemn and criticize the decisions of others. And THAT is what I have an issue with

Edited by Jarrod_Uncut