Would you risk a session, wearing a N95 mask and goggles?

glutes
This topic is 1530 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just would like to say that's nice to see married gay couples having sex with each others instead of with everyone else...

It amazes me how many guys who select married (real or fake) on Grindr as a sure way to have hook ups with others.

On the contrary, it’s many of the couples in “open marriages” and “open relationships”, who are the most miserable, now that they’re stuck at home together (with limited options of playtime with anyone else).

Forgive me, but I find it to be flat out hilarious ?

On the contrary, it’s many of the couples in “open marriages” and “open relationships”, who are the most miserable, now that they’re stuck at home together (with limited options of playtime with anyone else).

Forgive me, but I find it to be flat out hilarious ?

At least they can safely play with each other instead than with everybody else in the gayborhood.

I've considered buying myself a wedding band to improve my odds...

i know guys who simply click married on Grindr and all of the sudden got luckier than ever before.

At some point getting a massage from someone wearing gloves and a mask is going to be "normal".

Last year the massage therapist I see cut his hand while slicing a bagel....He wore a glove on one hand....I didn't say anything but it was odd....the next week I asked if he was back to two free hands before arriving....much better..

At least they can safely play with each other instead than with everybody else in the gayborhood.

Well there’s still an issue when the couple doesn’t want to play with each other, and the relationship is all about the convenience and benefits of having a “partner”, but when those two are stuck together without a “guest appearance” available, their at odds with each other, in misery.

i know guys who simply click married on Grindr and all of the sudden got luckier than ever before.

Well there’s still an issue when the couple doesn’t want to play with each other, and the relationship is all about the convenience and benefits of having a “partner”, but when those two are stuck together without a “guest appearance” available, their at odds with each other, in misery.

Agreed. I was mostly talking about married young (er) gay men still attracted to the other. Guys who go on grindr.

They're finding traces of Covid virus in sweat, blood, spit, urine, and feces, so I'm gonna take a wild guess that it's in semen, too. And I don't know how you manage sex without semen and sweat, at least. Unless you and your partner have been hermetically sealed in protective wrap for 15-21 days, I'd say self-service is the way to go for a while.

NOPE!!!!

I'm not seeing my family and friends right now.....so why would I see someone who I really do not know much about, who they are with prior to seeing me is a huge NO!

And I am pretty vanilla in my sessions and don't meet for penetration sex so...... NO!! I am not seeing anyone for at least the next 90 days and then I'll reevaluate if I will feel comfortable meeting anyone!