Nipple Enlargement

Eggman
This topic is 1442 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I want to enlarge my nipples. I've used various suction plugs, e.g., snake bite kit, and have been pleased with the results. Unfortunately, the results are temporary and the nips shrink back within an hour or two. Is there anything I can do to make the results permanent or longer lasting?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try these - comfortable to wear for long periods. Different sizes

https://www.supplenips.com/faq.html

They are silicone I think. Whatever lubricant you use apply it both to the inside of the sucker as well as the skin around the nipple and larger surface area around it. Makes it easier to get the seal you’re looking for.

Local gay sex shops used to carry them but not so much now

And these are cheaper - I guess these are intended for nursing mother use.

Try these - comfortable to wear for long periods. Different sizes

https://www.supplenips.com/faq.html

They are silicone I think. Whatever lubricant you use apply it both to the inside of the sucker as well as the skin around the nipple and larger surface area around it. Makes it easier to get the seal you’re looking for.

Local gay sex shops used to carry them but not so much now

And these are cheaper - I guess these are intended for nursing mother use.

\

Thanks!

My partner was a nipple fanatic, and obsessed with increasing the size of his. Over the years he tried EVERYTHING, and could only achieve temporary results....

Great nipples are something you really gotta be BORN with.... and I envy and lust after the guys that have em. :p

Thanks sir but I will continue to try. Even the temp. fix is a turn on.

• 1 month later...
@Eggman have you researched collagen injections or use of some other cosmetic filler?

I have not, but it is an interesting suggestion. Not quite sure how to pose the question to my dermatologist. :-)

To Chad, I've been using suction cups for about 4 - 6 hours a day. My nips grow significantly (albeit temporarily) and become very sensitive. I love the feeling.

I have not, but it is an interesting suggestion. Not quite sure how to pose the question to my dermatologist. :-)

To Chad, I've been using suction cups for about 4 - 6 hours a day. My nips grow significantly (albeit temporarily) and become very sensitive. I love the feeling.

My guess is that your dermatologist has heard it all...and probably seen worse ;)

I have not, but it is an interesting suggestion. Not quite sure how to pose the question to my dermatologist. :)

People are asking for botox, leech facials, and turning themselves into Ken and Barbie dolls I doubt they will look at you sideways for asking about it.

If you go more than 6 will it damage your nipples? I would have thought you could just sleep with them on.

• 1 month later...

My partner was a nipple fanatic, and obsessed with increasing the size of his. Over the years he tried EVERYTHING, and could only achieve temporary results....

Great nipples are something you really gotta be BORN with.... and I envy and lust after the guys that have em. :p

My ex-boyfriend was also a nipple fanatic. He'd wanted his worked and within a minute and a half, he was ready to fuck. It was like dialing in his aggresssion.

I want to enlarge my nipples. I've used various suction plugs, e.g., snake bite kit, and have been pleased with the results. Unfortunately, the results are temporary and the nips shrink back within an hour or two. Is there anything I can do to make the results permanent or longer lasting?

Get pregnant ... oops ... wrong forum.