Adonis Virtual Party 4/3

This topic is 1345 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Dio was awesome and game for everything. Calvin is so handsome and always a favorite for me. I only met George several years ago when he wasn’t sober and he was tons of fun for lap dances back in the day. Not sure how he is these days though. Charlie was also super hot. Really fun show...definitely one of my favorite AVNs so far

was my first AVN party and I had fun......will echo the others and agree it went very well......Tim and Matt both know how to do it and even admitted things are so much better than their first one several weeks ago......it went on for nearly 2.5 hours!

James was very cool with a great butt and lots of tats.....George, as mentioned above, seemed nervous and shy (his first AVN, I think) and I think the fact he was only using a phone, rather than a laptop or tablet, was a logistical complication......Charlie seemed perpetually happy and confident and also possesses a nice butt....Mac was in a hotel room and also seemed confident and fun.....Logan was broadcasting from a Mass club with well-known wild guy Bryce sneaking in regularly.....Dio, the newcomer, was extremely comfortable and also fun-loving (he cams a lot).....Calvin was in great shape and exuded a savvy and comfortable confidence.......all of them had a lot of fun and most were honest with questions about life events and other serious stuff......I actually "LOL"'d several times......some knew how to "work" the camera more than others and the occasional minor tech glitches were very quickly resolved.......several contests were funded by viewers and we all got to vote for the winners.....thanks to our own @Coolwave35 for all his participation......

it all just felt like a low-key, fun party with viewers, models, and the hosts just hanging out.....

Friday nights have been difficult for me lately. I wish we could stream the AMAs later on.

You can't stream them after but you can buy digital downloads of the events, Each costs the same as virtually attending event. If you're on the mailing list, email Tim and ask him for the one you want. If you can't remember, I think he has them catergorized and he can tell you who was in each one.