Masturbation....

newatthis
This topic is 1256 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If the jerking and orgasm was THAT intense, its not uncommon to rupture a blood vessel, which results in the bleeding. If it lasts more than a day or 2, medical attention should be sought. (Yes, blood thinners like Plavix would compound the problem) .

.....with the inability for many of us to have "actual" sex these days, I am sure there is alot of intense Fapping going on ?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody ejaculated with some blood after a fierce jack off?

In most cases an episode of blood in the semem is not an issue especially with those of us over 40. If after a "fierce jack off session"likely due to a small blood vessel rupture. Always wise to talk to you physician though and if ongoing get it looked at right away.

Has anybody ejaculated with some blood after a fierce jack off?

PER MAYO CLINIC: "Blood in semen (hematospermia) can be frightening, but the cause of this uncommon condition is usually benign. Typically, blood in semen goes away on its own."

Happened to me once about five years ago and scared me - but it never happened again. But, never hurts to check with your PCP or urologist.

PER MAYO CLINIC: "Blood in semen (hematospermia) can be frightening, but the cause of this uncommon condition is usually benign. Typically, blood in semen goes away on its own."

Happened to me once about five years ago and scared me - but it never happened again. But, never hurts to check with your PCP or urologist.

Happened to me after an AMZING blow job about 15-16 years ago. Went to urinate and there was a pink cloud in the toilet bowl! Scared me, but was gone 12 hours later, normal urine.