Francock

mikefl81

• 11 months later...

I've had on radar for a bit and reached out to him through RM and he has auto-generated reply to communicate with him through WhatsApp number. Not incredibly useful to ya i know, hahah, but just an FYI as that happened recently.

Tattooing has a curious grip on some people. Some years ago I had conversation with a dream of a bartender with an extensive tattoo. He told me that he is ex-military and the tattoo is to remind him of his buddies he lost on the battlefield. I don't understand how anyone could ever forget such an experience or why anyone would want a constant reminder of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Tattooing has a curious grip on some people. Some years ago I had conversation with a dream of a bartender with an extensive tattoo. He told me that he is ex-military and the tattoo is to remind him of his buddies he lost on the battlefield. I don't understand how anyone could ever forget such an experience or why anyone would want a constant reminder of it.

Interesting the subjects that come up in these threads. I am definitely not a fan of tons of tattoos or any tattoos really. Call me simple. To each their own, though, but I have none, and have only a few times had fleeting thoughts of getting one. Truly fleeting, though.

With that said, if there is something/someone meaningful that they commemorate, I can appreciate that. I get the sense that it's not because they could ever forget such an event/person as it is creating an opportunity that someone might ask and they relay the story (at least where the tattoos might be readily visible). I'm sure that's only one of many reasons. Then after several tattoos, I think getting them becomes part of a "collection" of sorts to folks, and they keep adding to the collection over time and...well, sometimes it gets really out of control. To someone like me it appears to be a form of self mutilation, but that's an oversimplification to someone who has developed a "connection" that I can't appreciate to tattoos. ??‍♂️

Funny...the reason I made an appointment to see him today was because of his tattoos. To each, his own. :p I saw that he had a few bad reviews on RM, but he had enough positive ones for me to take a risk. He communicated well and it was easy to set up the appointment. He doesn't speak much English (GoogleTranslate helped). He's mostly (completely?) straight, he looked like death warmed over when he opened the door (just like his pics, though, but after a very rough night), and in the end, in spite of our best efforts, he couldn't perform. He was very apologetic, told me that he had a fever the day before and was still exhausted, and gave me back the money I'd left out for him. My departure was cordial and I told him to contact me if he feels better. After I got home, I wanted to check something in his profile, and I discovered he'd blocked me! I didn't know one could do that on RM, but I think perhaps he's gotten enough bad reviews that he might proactively block people he has less-than-positive experiences with so he doesn't get any more. Can't win 'em all!

Funny...the reason I made an appointment to see him today was because of his tattoos. To each, his own. :p I saw that he had a few bad reviews on RM, but he had enough positive ones for me to take a risk. He communicated well and it was easy to set up the appointment. He doesn't speak much English (GoogleTranslate helped). He's mostly (completely?) straight, he looked like death warmed over when he opened the door (just like his pics, though, but after a very rough night), and in the end, in spite of our best efforts, he couldn't perform. He was very apologetic, told me that he had a fever the day before and was still exhausted, and gave me back the money I'd left out for him. My departure was cordial and I told him to contact me if he feels better. After I got home, I wanted to check something in his profile, and I discovered he'd blocked me! I didn't know one could do that on RM, but I think perhaps he's gotten enough bad reviews that he might proactively block people he has less-than-positive experiences with so he doesn't get any more. Can't win 'em all!

[/quote

Probably suffering from ink poisoning.

He had a fever, huh? Nothing to worry about there... :rolleyes:

I agree ... why do so many Latin American men have these extensive neck tattoos???? I see it so often on otherwise hot flirt4free cam models. It looks hideous. Imagine what it will look like when these guys hit 50, 60, 70

I beg to disagree.

I would say that most 'typical' Latin American men do not have this kind of extensive tattoos.

Also, not that it makes a huge difference as they share similar culture but this guy is from Spain, Europe, not Latin America.

I bet he misses the time when he took his Picture #14.

Edited by lonely_john

He had a fever, huh? Nothing to worry about there... :rolleyes:

He didn't have one when I saw him (based on my ample experience using the forehead test :D). I suspect he was lying, and nowadays, saying you had a fever isn't a great thing to lie about. I think he's a mostly straight guy who parties hard and can't always perform. I wanted to chime in when I saw the thread about him, since I had recent first-hand experience!

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
On 9/23/2023 at 1:00 AM, Fahayek said:

Wow!! Lots of negative comments about his tattoos and performance. He’s fucked me 3 times and he was hard as a rock each time and came A LOT. His dick is enormous and beautiful and he’s an AMAZING kisser. He particularly likes to fuck me in my white lingerie and panties. 

I hope there weren't any ink stains on the whities?

On 9/23/2023 at 1:00 AM, Fahayek said:

Wow!! Lots of negative comments about his tattoos and performance. He’s fucked me 3 times and he was hard as a rock each time and came A LOT. His dick is enormous and beautiful and he’s an AMAZING kisser. He particularly likes to fuck me in my white lingerie and panties. 

I trust your judgement as you met lots of guys. 

But I heard the worst things about  him talking to other guys that met him via DM’s.

Expensive $500, acting like a robot (just like in his videos), blank personality, dirty place (dirty bed), dick not as big and that he was using Trimix injections to get hard.

Was he already hard the minute you met him?