What makes a good top?

This topic is 1544 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I would say I'm more into qualities than types. A good top to me is someone who knows how to both respect and push the boundaries of the bottom. Someone willing to take the time to get the bottom nice and ready and then once they are, ready to really give it to them for their own pleasure as much as the bottoms.

I would say I'm more into qualities than types. A good top to me is someone who knows how to both respect and push the boundaries of the bottom. Someone willing to take the time to get the bottom nice and ready and then once they are, ready to really give it to them for their own pleasure as much as the bottoms.

Somehow ... your answer ... made me feel aroused ?

This.

I almost never bottom any more because I ran across a string of tops who appeared to be totally in it for their own pleasure. When I top a paid companion I take care to to to ensure they are enjoying it as much as me and I’ll be damned if I’m going to pay to be used. (Not that there’s anything wrong with that... just not for me.)

This topic is 1544 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.