Vintage men

19 hours ago, Charlie said:

Any idea what is going on here?

19 hours ago, Danny-Darko said:

None whatsoever! I assumed it was some sort of artsy photographic thing, or possibly filming a pool scene and the diver is waiting for his cue to join the scene in the pool?  

@Danny-Darkoand @Charlie, I remembered seeing this image before and guessed I probably saw it on the Forum. The picture was posted on The Gallery thread called "The Photographer" by @Moondanceback in 2017 and identified as a behind-the scenes shot from the 1931 Finnish film Laveata tietä. It was photographed in the Yrjönkatu Swimming Hall in Helsinki (Yrjönkatu Swimming Hall - Wikipedia).

tumblr_or6g50xQuA1wqqyuqo1_1280.jpg

48 minutes ago, Whitman said:

@Danny-Darkoand @Charlie, I remembered seeing this image before and guessed I probably saw it on the Forum. The picture was posted on The Gallery thread called "The Photographer" by @Moondanceback in 2017 and identified as a behind-the scenes shot from the 1931 Finnish film Laveata tietä. It was photographed in the Yrjönkatu Swimming Hall in Helsinki (Yrjönkatu Swimming Hall - Wikipedia).

tumblr_or6g50xQuA1wqqyuqo1_1280.jpg

Thank you so much Whitman for solving the mystery surrounding this photo and providing this information. I couldn't find any information about it myself.  

14 hours ago, Danny-Darko said:

Thank you so much Whitman for solving the mystery surrounding this photo and providing this information. I couldn't find any information about it myself.  

Glad to have found some details about the photo, @Danny-Darko, but I'd still like to know why none of the four men at the right are checking out the backside of the naked fellow on the left.