Kobe Bryant

TruthBTold
This topic is 1559 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Was the entire memorial recorded? I've seen recorded snippets (three or four emotional short presentations), but that is all. ...was away from home and don't have capabilities to record myself but can get recordings, films, etc. via the technology which my company provides.

your choice - put a box of kleenex in your lap or pop some popcorn.....2 hours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BjtNllgP90

Obviously, @wklukas is only commenting on the length of the memorial. Two hours is long, but they did have to make room for Beyonce's concert, evidently. I still am surprised Beyonce evidently requested a breeze machine blow at her hair. This was for Kobe, not you, Beyonce.

"Pop some popcorn" really. It is a freaking Memorial Service. Thanks for the link though.

Actually, a private memorial service was held earlier this month. This was just as much still for Kobe and his family, as an entire sports community and the city of LA. Kobe was a public figure, and Vanessa helped put together something that appealed in that regard. With that being said, I thought Christina Aguilera and Alicia Keys made more sense and were much more poignant and personal.

“Pop some popcorn” !?!?

WTF!?!?

If you actually have heart enough to even have a loved one, imagine someone casually making a statement like that, at their memorial service.

well, between yourself & billy boy, I’m glad that I did not mention that my wine cellar was empty & that I popped open a bottle of champagne for liquid refreshment while watching instead......oops I just did (tell you that).

Obviously, @wklukas is only commenting on the length of the memorial. Two hours is long, but they did have to make room for Beyonce's concert, evidently. I still am surprised Beyonce evidently requested a breeze machine blow at her hair. This was for Kobe, not you, Beyonce.

I don't live in Los Angeles, but very glad I watched yesterday. I do live in Philadelphia where Kobe Bryant is also a hero.