Jasson in LA

Westsideguy

I'm confused. You are asking if there are any takers of a masseur in July 2020 when in May 2020 you said....

"So are you still spreading COVID-19 all over the place giving "free massages"? "

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/offering-free-massages-on-grindr.155772/page-5

And then in Jan 2021 you started this thread...

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/please-please-please-stay-home-that-massage-is-not-worth-your-life.162280/

Not very consistent.

As THE person that @big dale directed his first comment to on March 20th ("So are you still spreading COVID-19 all over the place giving "free massages"? "), I can tell you what impact it had on me. At first his comment hit me like a Mack Truck. I was like...Woah...where did that come from. Who does this guy think that he is?

At the time, I was not as "COVID aware" as to how it was affecting other areas (I think it was hitting NYC really hard at the time). I had already begun backing off on my massage activities. I had cancelled a 9 guy massage exchange the week prior and was limiting the # and frequency of my massages. His message ultimately was a wake-up call to me. He could have been more tactful in his approach...but the message was received. I guess that he speaks with that BIG DICK ENERGY. At that point, I stopped doing massage....for a while.

I do have to admit that I did slowly start back to giving massages towards the end of summer. I changed up many things that worked for my comfort level. Yes, I know that I am potentially putting myself and others at risk. We each have a frank conversation about COVID before we agree to a session.

So although, I may not agree/follow all of what @big dale is putting out there...I appreciate his message. We just need to curtail some of that BIG DICK ENERGY.

I'm confused. You are asking if there are any takers of a masseur in July 2020 when in May 2020 you said....

"So are you still spreading COVID-19 all over the place giving "free massages"? "

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/offering-free-massages-on-grindr.155772/page-5

And then in Jan 2021 you started this thread...

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/please-please-please-stay-home-that-massage-is-not-worth-your-life.162280/

Not very consistent.

As THE person that @big dale directed his first comment to on March 20th ("So are you still spreading COVID-19 all over the place giving "free massages"? "), I can tell you what impact it had on me. At first his comment hit me like a Mack Truck. I was like...Woah...where did that come from. Who does this guy think that he is?

At the time, I was not as "COVID aware" as to how it was affecting other areas (I think it was hitting NYC really hard at the time). I had already begun backing off on my massage activities. I had cancelled a 9 guy massage exchange the week prior and was limiting the # and frequency of my massages. His message ultimately was a wake-up call to me. He could have been more tactful in his approach...but the message was received. I guess that he speaks with that BIG DICK ENERGY. At that point, I stopped doing massage....for a while.

I do have to admit that I did slowly start back to giving massages towards the end of summer. I changed up many things that worked for my comfort level. Yes, I know that I am potentially putting myself and others at risk. We each have a frank conversation about COVID before we agree to a session.

So although, I may not agree/follow all of what @big dale is putting out there...I appreciate his message. We just need to curtail some of that BIG DICK ENERGY.

And sometimes we all need to hear something we may not want to hear. :)

And sometimes we all need to hear something we may not want to hear. :)

We just need to curtail some of that BIG DICK ENERGY.

speaking of big dicks... hi there, @big dale :p

going back to the original thread though... does Jasson have the 'other profile' more appropriately to be discussed in 'The Deli'? if so, please PM me, so I can do some 'research' ?

Oh not really, I just can't stand hypocrites. I haven't really posted about you before, I don't think. But seeing your post in this thread dated from July after having seeing you attack others for asking about getting a massage during Covid and then the thread you started Jan 5th peaked my interest.

But for anyone who wants to see what I'm talking about, see this thread and look at some of his comments to those who disagree with him.

Here's a couple of examples:

"I hope your selfish and ignorant choices don't seriously harm your friends and family. I hope things work out for the best for you, and those you love."

"You are truly selfish, and I feel deeply worried for the people around you."

It's piqued, not peaked - at least come correct if you're gonna try it, sis.

Oh not really, I just can't stand hypocrites. I haven't really posted about you before, I don't think. But seeing your post in this thread dated from July after having seeing you attack others for asking about getting a massage during Covid and then the thread you started Jan 5th peaked my interest.

But for anyone who wants to see what I'm talking about, see this thread and look at some of his comments to those who disagree with him.

Here's a couple of examples:

"I hope your selfish and ignorant choices don't seriously harm your friends and family. I hope things work out for the best for you, and those you love."

"You are truly selfish, and I feel deeply worried for the people around you."

It's piqued, not peaked - at least come correct if you're gonna try it, sis.

Friend of mine used to call this gender-fucking.

But deflect, deflect, deflect.

I'm not deflecting, you're just acting like an annoying little sister, and I call it as I see it. Whatever this Quixotic shenanigan is you're foisting upon the forum, there are literally dozens of guys sending me PMs to support the POV I have offered. They are intelligent enough to understand one can keep a viewpoint that we should not be getting massages right now, AND still be able to intellectually process new information about providers.

Did you ever stop to think part of the reason I ask about guys is that I want to understand what they were doing during the pandemic, so I can make a good choice on where to spend my cash after?

Friend of mine used to call this gender-fucking.

But deflect, deflect, deflect.

I'm not deflecting, you're just acting like an annoying little sister, and I call it as I see it. Whatever this Quixotic shenanigan is you're foisting upon the forum, there are literally dozens of guys sending me PMs to support the POV I have offered. They are intelligent enough to understand one can keep a viewpoint that we should not be getting massages right now, AND still be able to intellectually process new information about providers.

Did you ever stop to think part of the reason I ask about guys is that I want to understand what they were doing during the pandemic, so I can make a good choice on where to spend my cash after?

No, not really. I didn't notice anything until I saw his post here (#2) from July and I had already seen all his attacks on guys talking about getting massages in various threads and then the one on Jan 5th. Looking up those posts was pretty easy.

Soooo apparently if someone is advocating against getting massages at this time, they are not allowed to ask questions about providers? That doesn't make sense and is not a valid argument. I am not getting a massage any time soon, but have been following 411 threads and keeping a list of providers I would like to see once it is safe to do so. @big dale is probably doing the same thing.

For those who are here solely for 411 on Jasson, I am sorry for adding another off-topic comment.

And yes I too would like to hear from people who have previously hired him.

Soooo apparently if someone is advocating against getting massages at this time, they are not allowed to ask questions about providers? That doesn't make sense and is not a valid argument. I am not getting a massage any time soon, but have been following 411 threads and keeping a list of providers I would like to see once it is safe to do so. @big dale is probably doing the same thing.

For those who are here solely for 411 on Jasson, I am sorry for adding another off-topic comment.

And yes I too would like to hear from people who have previously hired him.

You're missing the point, asking about someone, sure...asking if someone had SEEN him when the only time that could have happened would have had to be during the epidemic, yeah. Especially, when the person asking gives others sh** for getting massages during the same time frame.

You're missing the point, asking about someone, sure...asking if someone had SEEN him when the only time that could have happened would have had to be during the epidemic, yeah. Especially, when the person asking gives others sh** for getting massages during the same time frame.

I think there's a couple of distinctions that can be made here. Just because the masseur didn't begin advertising on that site until the pandemic started doesn't mean he wasn't advertising elsewhere earlier. He could also have been using a different name. Even if that is not the case, we all know there are many people still providing and receiving massage at this time, and seeking feedback is not the same as enouraging people to get massages. I still do not see any hypocrisy in posing the question that was asked.

• 1 year later...
On 2/5/2021 at 4:16 PM, Champagne_papi said:

I might be going off the topic guys, but any actual 411 on Jasson?

I just saw him today. A positive experience as a masseur and also…..well……PM me for details….😊🤪😁

Edited by gaothanear

• 1 month later...