Jasson in LA

Westsideguy

I am going to be very revealing about myself here. I am sobbing my eyes out. I'm going through chemotherapy. I feel horrible about my appearance. I also have a humongous scar across my forehead from brain surgery in 2021. I contacted this guy and he asked for a picture. I was hesitant. I sent a picture to another guy that asked one time and then he simply responded by saying he was going to pass. I don't know why these guys sometimes but not often on our pics? Aren't they just on the fucking hustle for our money? All I wanted was an erotic massage no oral no anal. I long to be touched and I don't have that in my life anymore because I'm disgusting to look at. I try to have the best disposition I can. Against my better judgment I sent Jasson a pic. He then told me something came up and he wasn't available after we had already set up 8:00 to be the time we would meet. I sent another message asking him just to be up front with me and stop making up bullshit. His response was "YOURE OLD AND UGLY AF." I am 64 years old but probably look closer to 70 as this disease I have has aged me. Now I can understand why on this thread there's really been no one out of almost 50 responses that has talked about their experience with him. Much of the content here we can discussion other than Jasson himself. But there you have it . 

I'm doing my best not to cry. I know everything I wrote above did not include me telling you all that were hurt so much is I understand if I am repulsive but are you telling me I'm so repulsive to even $200 isn't worth touching me? I long to be touched but I hate most of these providers. They are cons and they are scams but occasionally you find somebody sensational. I know I'm not alone in this experience. We all deserve better.

19 minutes ago, colonexstacy said:

I'm doing my best not to cry. I know everything I wrote above did not include me telling you all that were hurt so much is I understand if I am repulsive but are you telling me I'm so repulsive to even $200 isn't worth touching me? I long to be touched but I hate most of these providers. They are cons and they are scams but occasionally you find somebody sensational. I know I'm not alone in this experience. We all deserve better.

Oh my gosh - that is horrendous.  I can guarantee you are not repulsive - that guy's attitude is what is repulsive.  I'm sorry to hear that you are going through all that you are dealing with healthwise, but I am glad you are still here to post about this - and I most definitely hope that your treatments will be successful and that you will have many more years to find masseurs that are kind, compassionate and competent.  I have no doubt they exist, and there are others here who can likely point you in the right direction.  Please try not to let this horrible experience define your future plans and goals in any way, or take your focus from what is important - the inner beauty that the cancer cannot touch.  If you have difficulty finding someone to do massage while you are undergoing this health crisis, perhaps it would be good to see a Registered Massage Therapist for purely therapeutic massage in a clinic - to still have the experience of touch without any concern about being turned away for aesthetic reasons.  The guy you contacted must be such an ass.  Not worth your time, or your money at all!

2 hours ago, CuriousByNature said:

Oh my gosh - that is horrendous.  I can guarantee you are not repulsive - that guy's attitude is what is repulsive.  I'm sorry to hear that you are going through all that you are dealing with healthwise, but I am glad you are still here to post about this - and I most definitely hope that your treatments will be successful and that you will have many more years to find masseurs that are kind, compassionate and competent.  I have no doubt they exist, and there are others here who can likely point you in the right direction.  Please try not to let this horrible experience define your future plans and goals in any way, or take your focus from what is important - the inner beauty that the cancer cannot touch.  If you have difficulty finding someone to do massage while you are undergoing this health crisis, perhaps it would be good to see a Registered Massage Therapist for purely therapeutic massage in a clinic - to still have the experience of touch without any concern about being turned away for aesthetic reasons.  The guy you contacted must be such an ass.  Not worth your time, or your money at all!

I really needed to hear that and I cannot thank you enough. I will certainly get a massage at massage envy which is better than nothing I just hate what I have to go through sometimes to do that because it usually does not work out most therapists do not want to massage somebody who has cancer. I don't know if you have ever seen the intake forms but they always ask if you have cancer and it was quite obvious that I do. That was another reason why I come to the sensual sites. Thank you for understanding for the great encouragement. I usually have pretty good self-esteem but cancer has taken some of that but not my spirit I think earlier I was just in a horrific pain because he was just so vicious but I really should not give him credibility because he has none. Thank you again.

55 minutes ago, colonexstacy said:

I really needed to hear that and I cannot thank you enough. I will certainly get a massage at massage envy which is better than nothing I just hate what I have to go through sometimes to do that because it usually does not work out most therapists do not want to massage somebody who has cancer. I don't know if you have ever seen the intake forms but they always ask if you have cancer and it was quite obvious that I do. That was another reason why I come to the sensual sites. Thank you for understanding for the great encouragement. I usually have pretty good self-esteem but cancer has taken some of that but not my spirit I think earlier I was just in a horrific pain because he was just so vicious but I really should not give him credibility because he has none. Thank you again.

I think a reputable massage clinic would not turn you away for having cancer, but it is important for the MT to be informed in case it factors into how much pressure they use, etc.  Cancer can be an extremely isolating illness on its own, but the physical and psychological effects of various treatments can compound those feelings even further.  The most important thing is that the doctors are giving you treatment, so hopefully their efforts and yours will result in a good prognosis :)

Can’t believe anyone had the nerve to say that to u @colonexstacy! You’re completely right though. Most of the “masseurs” on these sites are just hustlers looking to make a quick buck (apologies to those who are actually licensed/certified and good at what they do). I don’t understand why some feel they have to be attracted to their client or only work on guys who are extremely fit. This is a job and they’re performing a service! 

I also hope your treatment is successful and as pain free as possible. I know too many people with cancer and it’s definitely a tough fight! But it’s just an uphill battle so stay strong!! Modern medicine has come so far and I know this sounds completely cheesy but a positive and healthy attitude does help. And don’t let one bad apple ruin your outlook because I guarantee you there’s a compassionate and dedicated massage therapist out there who would be more than happy to give u the massage u deserve!! :)

Edited by CuriousGuy714

10 hours ago, CuriousGuy714 said:

Can’t believe anyone had the nerve to say that to u @colonexstacy! You’re completely right though. Most of the “masseurs” on these sites are just hustlers looking to make a quick buck (apologies to those who are actually licensed/certified and good at what they do). I don’t understand why some feel they have to be attracted to their client or only work on guys who are extremely fit. This is a job and they’re performing a service! 

I also hope your treatment is successful and as pain free as possible. I know too many people with cancer and it’s definitely a tough fight! But it’s just an uphill battle so stay strong!! Modern medicine has come so far and I know this sounds completely cheesy but a positive and healthy attitude does help. And don’t let one bad apple ruin your outlook because I guarantee you there’s a compassionate and dedicated massage therapist out there who would be more than happy to give u the massage u deserve!! :)

Thank you I am truly grateful and I have a very positive outlook and I probably did not sound positive but I really do that was just a bad moment and I debated keeping it to myself but then I feel that people should be told about these guys after all that's what our site here is for. I appreciate your kind words and encouragement. I have treatment tomorrow and I know I will be sick for just a couple of days and I will share something else with you. I have been in recovery from alcohol for 33 years. One of the ways I cope with the sickness from my cancer treatment is that I remind myself that for the last 6 months of my drinking 33 years ago I felt that way every day with the tremors and the shakes and the vomiting. So two days a week twice a month is not so bad! LOL have a beautiful day

1 hour ago, RubMyThighs said:

That is repulsive. The best revenge is to spread the word that this masseur is an awful person. I am blocking him on rentmasseur now. I’m so sorry he did this to you. 

Thank you so much. I cannot deny the part of this would be revenge but in all honesty because I really don't give a damn about him the main reason I'm doing it is because there are people here I have come to like and I don't want them to ever have to experience anything like that. Thank you for your support.

• 1 year later...

Back on topic---I just saw him. He was very nice to me. Easy to book. I found him more attractive in person. It started with a massage which was ok but it was firm (which I like) with a lot of use of his elbows and forearms. Great foot massage.  There was an upsell and we had fun. Then the massage continued and I left happy. I'll def repeat at some point.