Jasson in LA

Westsideguy

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ad on rentmasseur is over two years old with only one review.

No reviews on MF, but the number indicates it's a relatively new ad.

Rentmen has several reviews, all positive, but only one with a comment saying he had a good time with Adrian and Christopf.

Nobody with experience has reported here which, given the guy's hotness, makes me wonder.

• 2 weeks later...

*bump* any takers?

I'm confused. You are asking if there are any takers of a masseur in July 2020 when in May 2020 you said....

"So are you still spreading COVID-19 all over the place giving "free massages"? "

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/offering-free-massages-on-grindr.155772/page-5

And then in Jan 2021 you started this thread...

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/please-please-please-stay-home-that-massage-is-not-worth-your-life.162280/

Not very consistent.

I'm confused. You are asking if there are any takers of a masseur in July 2020 when in May 2020 you said....

"So are you still spreading COVID-19 all over the place giving "free massages"? "

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/offering-free-massages-on-grindr.155772/page-5

And then in Jan 2021 you started this thread...

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/please-please-please-stay-home-that-massage-is-not-worth-your-life.162280/

Not very consistent.

Seems perfectly consistent to me. Is someone who is not having massages also supposed to stay off this forum and not ask questions? Many people, myself included, are still commenting here, even seeking recommendations for the future, but are not indulging now.

Seems perfectly consistent to me. Is someone who is not having massages also supposed to stay off this forum and not ask questions? Many people, myself included, are still commenting here, even seeking recommendations for the future, but are not indulging now.

Agreed! And at least one of us has never gotten a massage, but still participates on this forum. ?

@Jim_n_NYC seems pretty obsessed with me, and also unable to understand what hypocrisy actually means. Bless her heart.

Oh not really, I just can't stand hypocrites. I haven't really posted about you before, I don't think. But seeing your post in this thread dated from July after having seeing you attack others for asking about getting a massage during Covid and then the thread you started Jan 5th peaked my interest.

But for anyone who wants to see what I'm talking about, see this thread and look at some of his comments to those who disagree with him.

Here's a couple of examples:

"I hope your selfish and ignorant choices don't seriously harm your friends and family. I hope things work out for the best for you, and those you love."

"You are truly selfish, and I feel deeply worried for the people around you."

Oh not really, I just can't stand hypocrites. I haven't really posted about you before, I don't think. But seeing your post in this thread dated from July after having seeing you attack others for asking about getting a massage during Covid and then the thread you started Jan 5th peaked my interest.

But for anyone who wants to see what I'm talking about, see this thread and look at some of his comments to those who disagree with him.

Here's a couple of examples:

"I hope your selfish and ignorant choices don't seriously harm your friends and family. I hope things work out for the best for you, and those you love."

"You are truly selfish, and I feel deeply worried for the people around you."

Damn, you're good. Can I hire you as my attorney? :cool:

How do you have an update on how someone is for giving a massage without actually having gotten a massage?

I just did a search of his posts....here's an example. From Big_Dale:

Mar 20, 2020: So are you still spreading COVID-19 all over the place giving "free massages"?

Jun 22, 2020: For those of you saying "it was sanitized" like, how do you know? Did you see the provider pull fresh linens out of a sterilization bin? Did the sheets look OK so you are just assuming? Are we going on the word of providers who have little to no experience in proper sanitation procedures? Seems like we may be thinking with our little heads, gents.

and then:

Jul 3, 2020: 411 on MuscleMechanic in LA? *bump* any new info?

Jul 3, 2020: Jasson in LA *bump* any takers? this thread, started in late Feb '20

Jul 5, 2020: COVID precautions Stay home.

And then there's the big Jan '21 thread

How do you define "any takers" except to ask if anyone saw the guy for a massage?

Sorry, but the hypocrisy is just amazing to me, especially after the way he responds to some of the guys talking about taking precautions when getting/giving massages in the Jan '21 thread.

Not sure I see it the same way as you do. I enjoy window shopping and may even ask a neighbor how that car he just bought is working out - after all I just admired it in the show room window yesterday. I may not be willing to buy it myself - we all know the Ford Pinto is a death trap after all! Asking is different from doing. ?

Damn, you're good. Can I hire you as my attorney? :cool:

No, not really. I didn't notice anything until I saw his post here (#2) from July and I had already seen all his attacks on guys talking about getting massages in various threads and then the one on Jan 5th. Looking up those posts was pretty easy.

Not sure I see it the same way as you do. I enjoy window shopping and may even ask a neighbor how that car he just bought is working out - after all I just admired it in the show room window yesterday. I may not be willing to buy it myself - we all know the Ford Pinto is a death trap after all! Asking is different from doing. ?

I totally agree, the reason I'm here as well. But he is asking in a thread that was started when Covid started if anyone had seen the guy 4 months later. The only way someone would have seen him would have had to be during Covid. But I don't care about that...again, check out his condescending posts to people who talk about getting massages during Covid.

No, not really. I didn't notice anything until I saw his post here (#2) from July and I had already seen all his attacks on guys talking about getting massages in various threads and then the one on Jan 5th. Looking up those posts was pretty easy.

I've gotten into lively exchange with him after I read him bullying people on this forum. He has quite a reputation

I've gotten into lively exchange with him after I read him bullying people on this forum. He has quite a reputation