• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi Guys- any thoughts? https://rentmen.eu/JohaanXXL

Saw him a couple months ago. Would definitely recommend

I saw him and his then bf go at it. It was fun to watch and he’s a great top!

he is local wondering if anybody has seen him recently

He's a dream. I've seen him about five-ish times and that man wears me out every time.

He looks very hot!

YUM!

from the impressive look of it, and if the name weren't already taken by another provider on these boards, I'd say StopItHurts might fit. Ouch!

I know everybody here is probably focusing on his cock (understandable, of course) but in pic 13 he shows off a fantastic ass.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

He was one of my last hires before covid shut everything down. I’m by no means a sizeist, so I was a bit apprehensive 😬 but he came highly recommended from another hobbyist. Suffice to say, he knows what he’s working with, and how to use it well. Very well. 😉

Apart from the physical, he’s a nice, fun guy. If you’re thinking of engaging him, I would say go for it! 👍🏻

BBD

• 2 months later...

Johaan looks amazing, but his rentmen ad shows him as being in Oklahoma.  It’s not a travel listing, so he could be based there now, or he could be one of those guys who changes his ad’s home base to wherever he’s traveling so his ad shows up earlier in searches of that locale.  Does anyone know if Johann relocated to Oklahoma, or if he’s based somewhere else? I’d love to hire him!

42 minutes ago, Strafe13 said:

Does anyone know if Johann relocated to Oklahoma, or if he’s based somewhere else? I’d love to hire him!

I don’t think he relocated — he’s usually based out of Dallas I believe, and trips to OKC aren’t uncommon for the other Dallas guys I see.

• 3 weeks later...