Anndy now in DC

Wanderoz

One of the straight Russian dudes from NYC who have to keep changing their name on rentmasseur, that says it all.

Competent masseur that provides no sensual elements and will ask you in the end to "finish yourself." You text back and forth with someone else who speaks good English and will promise all kinds of things, but this dude barely speaks English and won't deliver. I'd stay away, even though he is obviously hot.

I

One of the straight Russian dudes from NYC who have to keep changing their name on rentmasseur, that says it all.

Competent masseur that provides no sensual elements and will ask you in the end to "finish yourself." You text back and forth with someone else who speaks good English and will promise all kinds of things, but this dude barely speaks English and won't deliver. I'd stay away, even though he is obviously hot.

That has been my experience. I was hoping against hope that he had evolved to more over the years!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I saw him mid March. Really nice guy, tall, muscular very straight acting. Massage was pretty good but not great. He seemed to be fine with MT but no HE. I didn't bother with DIY as the session just did not turn me on enough to get really excited.... But, he is a nice guy and big strapping stud. Note: Suprisingly average equipment for such a big guy and never got hard.

• 1 month later...

He was a big turn on for me too but I would really like a little more interaction. If you are willing and happy with just a nice massage from a hot man then go for it but remember you will be on your stomach for 45 minutes with little time to see that hunk... I'm happy I met him but would not repeat with so many other options.

• 3 months later...

He does DIY. You just need to ask when you text him. For a little extra

You mean he charges more for you to take care of yourself or are you saying he will give you an he for an extra charge?

I would like to know about this. Regular rate with DIY is $160. How much is the extra charge for full H.E. $200?

... you will be on your stomach for 45 minutes with little time to see that hunk...

What if I ask to turn around so he can massage my front side? Do I get to touch the goods or blow him at least?

I think he is straight. He just wants to give a good massage and let you appreciate his good looks but he's not really into being touched and I doubt very seriously if he would let you blow him. Really too bad....is he very hot but don't expect any extras. Would love to know if others have had a more interactive experience, I think probably not.

I think he is straight. He just wants to give a good massage and let you appreciate his good looks but he's not really into being touched and I doubt very seriously if he would let you blow him. Really too bad....is he very hot but don't expect any extras. Would love to know if others have had a more interactive experience, I think probably not.

That was my experience. I saw him when he was beginning and saw the potential, figuring that he'd be awesome if he would just relax a little. The second appointment several months later revealed that he went in the opposite direction, and the experience was actually worse. Even more time spent face down and careful positioning to minimize touching and interaction after I turned around. Maybe his English is better by now but I doubt that the massage is any more sensual than before.

PS My guess is that blowing or anything sexual is not an option at all.

• 1 month later...

Ok guys,

Enough....

How many times must you get snookered, leaving with blue balls to realize that your intentions with this guy will never be achieved.

As the old quote goes:

“Fool me once, shame on you... Fool me twice, shame on me...”

Many of you are wasting your time and

money on hope and anticipation.

Move on.