Orson Bean Has Died At 91 - hit by two cars

azdr0710
This topic is 1544 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His wife was the mom on "The Wonder Years." To see your husband struck and killed is terrible.

I lived in Venice Beach and there are parts that are very dark and poorly lit. Add to that a huge homeless population, narrow streets and you're asking for an accident.

I saw Orson Bean many, many years ago in the under rated Broadway show "Subways are for Sleeping." I wouldn't have posted but I actually listening to the cast album album last night for the first time in years.

My take on him is not having much patience for the world during his life. He didn't seem to have much patience for traffic the night he passed us heading out the door at The Geffen and J walking across the avenue to his VW Beetle parked along the street across. Always remember my friend offering a friendly "be careful." He was 85 by then.

Edited by E.T.Bass

My take on him is not having much patience for the world during his life. He didn't seem to have much patience for traffic the night he passed us heading out the door at The Geffen and J walking across the avenue to his VW Beetle parked along the street across. Always remember my friend offering a friendly "be careful." He was 85 by then.

Thanks for interesting comments. Sad, but quite insightful.