Healing a hole.

Guest JakeAsherXXX
This topic is 1382 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JakeAsherXXX

Hi,

As a bottom, I sometimes get stretched to my limits (no pun intended). I wanted to ask everyone: what’s the best type of natural oil to use on your hole after intercourse? I heard that Vitamin E oil nourishes the area and makes it smooth and hydrated.

Any other suggestions that you guys have used?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JakeAsherXXX
I don't know if we can give a good perfect recommendation with out seeing the stretched hole first....so........ haha

I've just been taking in some large ones as of late. XD

The dermatologist recommended AQUAPHOR to heal my skin cancer solar keratosis....my skin was like baby skin after..I use it for a night time moisturizer and for my feet....kissing sweet!...:p

https://www.amazon.com/Aquaphor-Healing-Ointment-Moisturizing-Protectant/dp/B006IB5T4W/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1AAT9DLRZGKEV&keywords=aquaphor+healing+ointment&qid=1580345097&sprefix=aquaphor%2Caps%2C199&sr=8-2

Hi,

As a bottom, I sometimes get stretched to my limits (no pun intended). I wanted to ask everyone: what’s the best type of natural oil to use on your hole after intercourse? I heard that Vitamin E oil nourishes the area and makes it smooth and hydrated.

Any other suggestions that you guys have used?

General good habits:

- A diet rich in fiber (25-30 grams daily)

- Be well hydrated

- Plan bowel movements with enough time to be unhurried without pushing (let gravity, mass movements, and peristalsis do the work)

- Consider physical activity as it helps BM

Once something happens that needs to heal, determine if it's an anal fissure or a hemorrhoid. For fissures, an appropriate skin healing ointment applied to the fissure can promote healing. Like Neosporin or a prescription for Rectiv. And understand that for hemorrhoids, they can heal, but will be susceptible to re-injury. Lube and time to stretch/relax are critical steps for healthy bottoming.

Here are two article that can help:

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/how-you-can-deal-with-anal-fissures-2/

https://uhs.berkeley.edu/sites/default/files/Hemorrhoids.pdf

Edited by LivingnLA

A friend admitted to me his two surgeries last year were to repair damage from fisting. I didn't ask for details. Not my scene.

He volunteered to me the importance of using a lot of lube. So, following that preventive step might be step-1 for maintaining the health of your hole.

But the ointments listed above sound useful, whether for general use or for soothing the hole area. ?

A friend admitted to me his two surgeries last year were to repair damage from fisting. I didn't ask for details. Not my scene.

He volunteered to me the importance of using a lot of lube. So, following that preventive step might be step-1 for maintaining the health of your hole.

But the ointments listed above sound useful, whether for general use or for soothing the hole area. ?

• 3 months later...

No lie - My father preferred heat. Every time he returned from Griffith Park in CA, he’d have me hold a heat lamp on his asshole for as long as he could stand it. It seemed ridiculous to me but he swore by it. True store. Just sayin’

No lie - My father preferred heat. Every time he returned from Griffith Park in CA, he’d have me hold a heat lamp on his asshole for as long as he could stand it. It seemed ridiculous to me but he swore by it. True store. Just sayin’

wow did someone fucked his ass with a dick-shaped sweet confectionary? ?

He’d often come home ripped to hell. I knew what he was doing but we never discussed it. To everyone he was “bowling”. This was in my early high school years. I was already out. At that time, Griffith Park was a cruising spot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I normally use coconut oil tempered with almond oil to smooth it out. The ratio of coconut to almond oil depends upon the ambient temperature but I normally use a 9:1 ratio. Heat up the coconut oil slightly in the microwave until it's liquid then weigh 9 parts to 1 part of almond oil, mix thoroughly and let it solidify either at room temp or in the frig. I sometimes add vanilla extract for an interesting taste/smell. The stuff at room temperature is like a cream but it melts in your hands as you touch it. Feels really good on your private parts and it tastes good as well. Just don't use it with latex condoms.