411 Jay Santoro

ncc1701d
This topic is 1384 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

BIg and tall...are you sure...the right arm tattoo is totally different in that pic and in his profile??

Absolutely. The pictures in the ad are flipped but if you look closely you see the same star tattoos amongst the new ones. Even though he is more muscular he has the same shape.

Here is a more recent pic with the added tattoos. You see they match up with his ad.

snap-happy-NDE-01.jpg

I met him around 2013-2014 for a massage when he was visiting the US - back when he was first starting his underwear line. He was very friendly and hot in person, but he told me:

• That he was only a top outside of film
  • The most he was into ass play wise was having his ass touched

I do not remember how good he was at massage. His RM ad has him listed as versatile, so his preferences may have changed.

He visits Canada often so hopefully someone has met with him in Toronto or back in Mexico City.

I saw him for a massage as well during his one and only trip to DC. I thought his massage skills were good. He was very friendly and not at all feminine. I kind of wish he didn't go overboard with the tattoos, but that's just my personal preference.

• 6 months later...

I’ve seen him a couple of times this summer at popular cruising spots, from what I hear he’s a regular at the main spots (the 1st photo updated in his ad is from one of the locations).

He definitely didn’t seem feminine to me the times I’ve seen him walking by or busy in action with other in the trails.

Beefy and definitely has peaked my interest a little. The tatts are a bit of a turnoff, and usually I love tatts.

After seeing him in person I may lean towards hiring him soon.