Pocket Socks

Gar1eth
This topic is 1574 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was watching a DVR'ed Shark Tank from last Sunday with my Mom tonight. There was a teenage entrepreneur with an idea for a pocket in a sock. There are other socks with pockets in them. But according to the young entrepreneur, her socks have larger pockets than the competition. Laurie and Daymond decided to bankroll her.

Is it weird that my mind immediately started think about ecdysiasts? I was thinking these socks might be a perfect thing to hold their phones and money.

https://wisepocketproducts.com/

Gman

Edited by Gar1eth

I recently went to the Eagle bar in NYC on one of their jockstrap nights. It was only after I’d stripped down that I realised that the only place to put my money was in my shoe. Taking a shoe off to pay the barman wasn’t the best look! I later saw socks with a pocket in them for sale and have bought a pair in anticipation of my next visit.

I recently went to the Eagle bar in NYC on one of their jockstrap nights. It was only after I’d stripped down that I realised that the only place to put my money was in my shoe. Taking a shoe off to pay the barman wasn’t the best look! I later saw socks with a pocket in them for sale and have bought a pair in anticipation of my next visit.

You mean there WASNT room in your jockstrap to put your money ? It was sooo packed ? OH MY !!!! The next time, I may invite you over for a little "side" visit...:D:D:D

Edited by jjkrkwood

Years ago I bought a pair of socks with a zippered pocket in them, perfect for storing money and ID when one attended the kind of bar or club where one removed everything but one's jockstrap and shoes before circulating. (Do those places still exist?) Now I use them only when traveling and I want to hide something from potential pickpockets.

I have white and black, tall and short, but my favorite is the multi-color stripe.

I also have cash/credit card size and passport size.

Also great is the neck warmer / scarf which also has a zipper pocket for just about anything. Unfortunately in So Cal, it's hardly ever cold enuf to use the scarf except between 5 and 7 am.

I'm planning on scarf tonite instead of a coat. Hope for a cold nite.

Oh Lord! Last night at Stag PDX I put a banknote in a hot dancer’s shoe and two lesbians remonstrated that it should’ve been placed in his Andrew Christian‘s! I told them I had a serious foot fetish and we ended up hanging out for a while! We’re planning a Mount Hood hiking trip. Me likes my lipstick lesbians!