Any street scenes still around?

This topic is 1406 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does any place have an active street scene or has everything moved online? I remember back in the 90's Columbus had an active street scene on High Street in the Short North. Any given Saturday afternoon or evening you would find all sorts of hot shirtless rough trade boys working it. Now there's nothing even in other parts of town.

• 3 months later...
Last time I was in Montreal they still had a good street scene.

What parts of Montreal and what type of guys are there?

Cool. When was the last time you were there?

How lucky he was to have found a good street scene.

I stopped visiting Montreal a few years ago because it became almost a ghost town by comparison to how it was in prior years.

There is still Campus, Stock and Taboo. Theses places are okay, however, they might be temporarily closed because of the current virus pandemic.

The street scene declined markedly several years ago since so many stores and restaurants went out of business. Another decline in the street scene was caused by the increase in drug use and aggressive beggars roaming up and down Ste. Catherine.

Boy, how fondly I remember the street scene in NYC on 53rd Street between Lexington and Third Avenues in Manhattan. My favorite was a muscle Spanish hunk. He was about 5'5" or 5'6" with perfect legs, huge shapely thighs supported by huge shapely calves, topped with lustrous ebony locks of hair on his head and bedroom brown eyes, and cupid-bow lips. Please excuse me for a minute, I feel a little stiffness coming.

• 4 weeks later...

Does any place have an active street scene or has everything moved online? I remember back in the 90's Columbus had an active street scene on High Street in the Short North. Any given Saturday afternoon or evening you would find all sorts of hot shirtless rough trade boys working it. Now there's nothing even in other parts of town.

I got my start through the street scene... I was 19 and maybe 140lbs wet... It was exciting and taboo... In hind sight, WTF was I thinking... I was lucky nothing bad ever happened. Don't get me wrong, I look back on those days fondly, but I was damn lucky nothing bad every happened.

I got my start through the street scene... I was 19 and maybe 140lbs wet... It was exciting and taboo... In hind sight, WTF was I thinking... I was lucky nothing bad ever happened. Don't get me wrong, I look back on those days fondly, but I was damn lucky nothing bad every happened.

What city was this in? I'm glad to hear you never had anything bad happen, I've heard a lot of stories over the years. I think I sometimes romanticize the past and the scene but there was a lot of risk back then.

What city was this in? I'm glad to hear you never had anything bad happen, I've heard a lot of stories over the years. I think I sometimes romanticize the past and the scene but there was a lot of risk back then.

I had a few cities I worked along the great lakes... One city was bit more dangerous... One city was pretty safe and I did pretty well... The third city had some fierce competition and I was probably out of my league but I didn't care. I enjoyed it at the time. But in hindsight, I realize what I was doing was dangerous. Luckily, the cops never bothered us.