Shaving before surgery

diehard_002
This topic is 1559 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think the pra

I had the hernia surgery yesterday. I was shaved by a 50ish tall slim female nurse of color.

The only remarkable elements of conversation where

Her: "you *are* hairy down there"

Me: "I assume you've seen it all, many time over".

(she used what looked like a handheld beard trimmer and didn't shave particularly close ... she also left my nuts and underside of my dick untouched).

Her: "what you be doing past 60 with a six pack?"

Me: "Well, somewhat, but mostly covered by a mat of fat. comes from my hobby of oboe playing. It's like doing crunches for two or three hours at a time".

(But subsequently thought it's likely genetic. When I visited my sister and her family about 15 years ago, we all went to the local swimming pool, and she was wearing a two piece and had a noticeable 6 pack herself - just from doing Jane Fonda workouts from video tapes. *That* might have been worth mentioning).

Right - I didn't think they shaved surgical sites anymore, they just use clippers. it's been found that shaving increases chance of a postoperative infection.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the pra

Right - I didn't think they shaved surgical sites anymore, they just use clippers. it's been found that shaving increases chance of a postoperative infection.

FINALLY The Voice of Reason!

Not only does shaving leave “microcuts”

In the skin: the longer between the time deforestation and incision, the higher the rate of infection. So clipping, and only as necessary.

I had a minor surgery in college and when I woke up from the surgery I had a raging hard on. The nurse was a hot guy, probably just a few years older than me. As he was doing some vitals and checking the incision site, it was very obvious that I was rock hard. I instinctively put my hand over my cock at the time, not really thinking and still a little hazy. He just smiled and said, "it's pretty normal, don't sweat it." I just smiled back and said, "it's killing me." and he walked over and closed the curtain, handed me some paper towels and said, "I'll keep an eye out, go ahead and take care of it." I wish I had the nerve to tell him to stay, but he stepped out for a few minutes. I rubbed it out, and almost instantly after I came, he walked back in the room and said, "sometimes you just have to get the release man." Soon after that they were moving me to the recovery room. He grabbed the paper towels from me, handed me a wipe, and that was it.

About two months later, I recognized him in a college (straight) bar. I was with my girlfriend at the time, but followed him into the bathroom at one point. I reminded him he had attended to me during surgery and we had a good conversation. I didn't know if he remembered, but I said, "yeah, you hooked me up with some post-surgery morning wood," and he said, "well I could be a whole lot more helpful now that we're not at my work." We went back to the bar our separate ways, but eventually my girlfriend said she was ready to go with her girlfriends and head home. I let her, and then he and I found our way to his truck, where he gave me a phenomenal blow job. We swapped head and both came twice in his truck with some of the best kissing I've ever had. Never saw the guy again. Damn, forgotten how hot that was.

I had my appendix removed when I was in my 20's. The pre surgery shaving was started by 2 young male nurses. One was tall & slim & the other short & cute & although English was not the language they were speaking, it seemed the tall guy was training the other.

The tall guy had no problem handling my junk & inevitably a rising occurred! This caused much giggling from the 2 guys but his hands stayed on my now erect member.

At this point an older senior female nurse shooed them away & finished the job herself-instant droop! ;)

I had a minor surgery in college and when I woke up from the surgery I had a raging hard on. The nurse was a hot guy, probably just a few years older than me. As he was doing some vitals and checking the incision site, it was very obvious that I was rock hard. I instinctively put my hand over my cock at the time, not really thinking and still a little hazy. He just smiled and said, "it's pretty normal, don't sweat it." I just smiled back and said, "it's killing me." and he walked over and closed the curtain, handed me some paper towels and said, "I'll keep an eye out, go ahead and take care of it." I wish I had the nerve to tell him to stay, but he stepped out for a few minutes. I rubbed it out, and almost instantly after I came, he walked back in the room and said, "sometimes you just have to get the release man." Soon after that they were moving me to the recovery room. He grabbed the paper towels from me, handed me a wipe, and that was it.

About two months later, I recognized him in a college (straight) bar. I was with my girlfriend at the time, but followed him into the bathroom at one point. I reminded him he had attended to me during surgery and we had a good conversation. I didn't know if he remembered, but I said, "yeah, you hooked me up with some post-surgery morning wood," and he said, "well I could be a whole lot more helpful now that we're not at my work." We went back to the bar our separate ways, but eventually my girlfriend said she was ready to go with her girlfriends and head home. I let her, and then he and I found our way to his truck, where he gave me a phenomenal blow job. We swapped head and both came twice in his truck with some of the best kissing I've ever had. Never saw the guy again. Damn, forgotten how hot that was.

Sounds like a Penthouse forum letter...and I mean that as a compliment.