Have you ever had a crush on your doctor or surgeon?

FreshFluff
This topic is 1580 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sitting in his office now. He stepped out for something. But all I seem to want now is for him to come back in and do the prostate exam again.❤

Late 30s, Viet, (don't judge me he was in network and nearby ?)

medium height, rugby build, a quiet masculinity.

No wedding ring. ?

Edited by E.T.Bass

A friend of a friend is a dentist, gay, very attractive, and very much my type. I'd never go to him professionally, I'd worry about saying something when I was under the laughing gas. I'm not his type at all, judging by seeing his boyfriends.

My dentist is very hot, sexy and muscular-just my type. However he runs the practice with his wife who is also a dentist-so that is a buzzkill for any fantasies, much less anything real.

Most of my doctors have been women or much older men.

Years ago, after a badly sprained ankle, was definitely crushing on my physical therapist, who was handsome, fit, masculine but also empathetic, enamored of him to the point that towards the end of the treatments tried to understate the extent of how much better I was feeling trying to prolong the pleasure of seeing him. The fact that his hands never went above my knee saved me from having to hide what I was thinking about him. I'm pretty sure he was straight, but couldn't figure it out.

I emailed my doctor, and he thinks I might have an adhesion. We need an in-office procedure to check it out and remove the possible adhesions. I’m glad my MD is cautious and jumped on this rather than taking a wait and see approach.

Not looking forward to an anesthesia-free procedure, but maybe looking at him will be nice. With this kind of procedure, he might be able to tell how I feel. ?