Royal Blow Job Scandal- Gag Ordered

Lucky
This topic is 5996 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So was it Prince Harry? Was the aide male or female? Can we see the video? Where did the cocaine come from? What was the gossip on the Queen? Many juicy questions left unanswered:

Sunday Times of London

October 28, 2007

Royal targeted in sex and drugs blackmail plot

David Leppard

A MEMBER of the royal family has been targeted in an alleged “sex and drugs” blackmail plot being investigated by Scotland Yard.

The royal - who cannot be named for legal reasons - called in the police after being approached by two alleged blackmailers in August.

The men demanded £50,000 not to publicise a video, which they suggested showed the royal engaged in a sex act. The case is understood to be the first time in more than 100 years that a member of the royal family has been the victim of blackmail.

During telephone calls to the royal’s office, the suspected blackmailers also claimed to have evidence suggesting that the royal had supplied an aide with an envelope containing cocaine. They claimed that they had a video tape showing the aide snorting the drug.

After the approach from the two men in August, the royal tipped off Scotland Yard. Detectives then set up an undercover operation to trap the suspects. On September 11, two men were arrested in a police sting at a London hotel. They were seized as they played what they claimed was the sex video in a suite at the Hilton hotel on Park Lane in Mayfair.

The men thought they were showing the film to a member of the royal’s staff. In fact, the man they met was an undercover detective from Scotland Yard’s kidnap and blackmail unit.

The Yard issued a statement yesterday saying: “Two men, a 30-year-old man and a 40-year-old man, appeared at City of Westminster magistrates’ court on September 13, each charged with one count of blackmail.”

Neither the royal nor any of the witnesses in the case can be identified after a judge issued a gagging order.

The alleged extortion attempt began on August 2 when a man telephoned the royal’s office. The caller identified himself only by his first name. He said he was aware that another man who worked on the royal’s staff had in his possession an envelope containing cocaine. The caller suggested the envelope was embossed with the royal’s personal insignia.

The caller then claimed he had a video tape that showed the royal aide giving someone oral sex. He indicated that the person was the royal. The caller asked for the royal to call him and left a mobile phone number.

During subsequent calls, one of the men claimed that the tapes showed a royal aide snorting cocaine. But the caller guaranteed that nobody would ever see them because they were safe in his flat. A Whitehall security official said: “He then said he wanted £50,000 from the royal for the tape.” The source said a senior legal adviser to the royal agreed with one of the men that he would see the tape before handing over the cash.

By this time a detective had been attached to the royal’s staff. He contacted the gang posing as a member of staff and the meeting was arranged at the Hilton. Parts of the video were shown and the meeting was secretly videoed by Scotland Yard detectives in an adjacent room. The two suspects were then arrested.

The official said the video also contained unsubstantiated allegations about other members of the royal family, including the Queen.

The case is the first in modern times that a member of the royal family has been targeted in an alleged blackmail plot. In 1891 the future Edward VII discussed with his solicitor paying off two prostitutes he had visited in return for letters he had written to them. Details emerged only in 2002 when the letters were sold for £8,220 at Bonhams, the auctioneers.

Guest zipperzone

>So was it Prince Harry?

That would be the most logical one.

>Was the aide male or female?

If it was Harry, the aide was probably male. I don't think the prince employs female aides. And if Harry likes to get blown - where does the line form?

>Can we see the video?

Highly unlikely

>What was the gossip on the Queen?

Wouldn't it be a hoot if it showed the Queen snorting?

>>So was it Prince Harry?

>

>That would be the most logical one.

I'd say Charles. Harry and Wills are constantly surrounded by paparazzi, everywhere they go. ANY inappropriate behavior from them would be reported immediately.

>>Was the aide male or female?

It has been said for years the royal family prefers gay men for household staff because we don't have family entanglements that could take us away from duty. (i.e. no sick kids, wife problems, etc.) Connect the dots. ;-)

There's a story that floats around that the Queen Mum got home tired and cranky from a day doing whatever Queen Mums do and wanted a drink. When she had trouble finding the staff, she yelled down the stairs "Would one of you old queens bring this old queen a drink?" LOL

Prince Andrew earned the nickname Randy Andy and no doubt has had some subjects go down on the royal orbs and septre.

Prince Edward was rumored to be gay for years and his marriage has been felt to be a cover for that Prince's Peculiar Proclivities.

So the possibilities abound.

For me, I would hope it would be Prince Philip, that old dragoon could use something to put a smile on that perpetually perplexed puss.

The U.K.'s Poet Laureate, currently the deliciously named Andrew Motion, is required to pen ceremonial horrors such as the ode to Prince William's 21st birthday, below. I have this fantasy that he is taking his revenge by versifying on the Royal Family's various scandals, with instructions for publication after his passing.

Better stand back

Here's an age attack,

But the second in line

Is dealing with it fine.

It's a threshold, a gateway,

A landmark birthday;

It's a turning of the page,

A coming of age.

It's a day to celebrate,

A destiny, a fate;

It's a taking to the wing,

A future thing.

Better stand back

Here's an age attack,

But the second in line

Is dealing with it fine.

It's a sign of what's to come,

A start, and then some;

It's a difference growing,

A younger sort of knowing.

It's a childhood gone,

A step towards the crown;

It's a trigger of change,

A stretching of the range.

Better stand back

Here's an age attack,

But the second in line

Is dealing with it fine.

Although his 'Elegy for HM Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother,' was not half bad...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/static/obituaries/queen_mother/funeral_procession/poet.stm

..when i was a kid...before charles married diana..i had a fantasy that i was the prince's loyal servant..and my job included sucking him off whenever he needed it, which was often in my fantasy... i think i imagined his erection to be as stiff and rod straight as his spine (such good royal posture)...i know, some of you think he is gross, but i still think he is sexy in his nerdy aristocratric way...and i would still take the job...but just for a week

>>..when i was a kid...before charles married diana..i had a

>>fantasy that i was the prince's loyal servant..and my job

>>included sucking him off whenever he needed it

>

>I have his doll if you'd like to borrow it (for a week). :p

>

>http://wltc.org/dolls/images/princecharles1.jpg

I have heard people who are grumpy, such as Prince Charles, described as having a stick up the ass, but this is only picture of Charles I have seen in which one can actually see the stick

Guest zipperzone

>>DRUDGE says it was Viscount Lynley, son of Princess

>Margaret.

I could believe that. There have been rumors about his sexual preferances for many years. In true British fashion, he finally took a wife but that probably didn't change anything. I'd be willing to bet that Prince Edward is also playing for our team.

• 4 weeks later...

>There's a story that floats around that the Queen Mum got home

>tired and cranky from a day doing whatever Queen Mums do and

>wanted a drink. When she had trouble finding the staff, she

>yelled down the stairs "Would one of you old queens bring this

>old queen a drink?" LOL

The full story and source of this quote can be found here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=496390&in_page_id=1879.

Guest zipperzone

>The full story and source of this quote can be found here:

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=496390&in_page_id=1879.

Thanks for bring the article to our attention. It was very interesting and just a little bit sad.

Caused me to raise an eyebrow when I read that Prince Charles arranged for an extra 100 pounds a week to supplement his meger pension, then they turn around and charge him 70 pounds a week rent.

Surely if you spend 50 years of your life in service to a Royal, the least they can do is give you free accomodation for the rest of your days.

Or would that make it difficult for them to afford their new Bently every year?

Guest backbaygayguy

Sad. With his patron dead, odd that someone in the family did not give him a grace and favor apartment at Hampton Court or something in one of their many palaces and residences in London. Perhaps in all those years in service, he made some enemies among the other royals. Someone with that many years of service is usually pensioned off somewhere (if for no other reason than to keep them quiet and dependent), not charged rent! Wonder if there's more to the story.

Archived