Rocks or Sox???

glutes
This topic is 6023 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Jocoluver

I have watched very little and not really interested --- BUT

last night Fox had a shot of Troy Aikman in the stands (with wife and 2 daughters). What a stud! Did you see the shoulders on that man (and not shoulder pads)??!!:p

Guest Tristan

I am a member of what is commonly referred to as "Red Sox Nation." I no longer live in the Boston area, but am a big Red Sox and New England Patriots fan. So I'd be watching the World Series whether or not there was a cute guy on the Red Sox. But when Jacoby Ellsbury appeared on the scene, the Red Sox games became even more fun to watch.

Jacoby is a real cutie. He also can hit, make spectacular catches, and fly across the bases. For those who follow baseball, he can fly home from first on many singles, or get home safely from second on a wild pitch to the plate. Not many players are that fast. He is destined to become a superstar. As a note of interest, he's the first major league player of Navajo descent.

Here's a short video of an amazing catch he made about a month or so ago. You not only get to see the catch, but also a good pic of him after he gets up from the catch.

http://uncutvideo.aol.com/videos/be25960e672e9b270e9223641c6f74b8

- Tristan

Actually the best game on TV last night was #2 ranked Boston College last minute (two touchdowns in the last four minutes) victory (14 to 10)

over #8 ranked Virginia Tech at rain drenched Virginia Tech. BC's QB Matt Ryan is as hot as any player in the World Series, except Matt Holliday.

Guest ReturnOfS

Since I use to live in the Boston area I have to say Sox.

I'm kind of hoping that if the Red Sox win a second World Series, maybe the edge will be taken off of the scary fanaticism that Boston fans developed during the years of "The Curse".

>I'm kind of hoping that if the Red Sox win a second World

>Series, maybe the edge will be taken off of the scary

>fanaticism that Boston fans developed during the years of "The

>Curse".

Heresy! All that pathology is a lot more fun and interesting than just coming to expect wins.

Then we would be as boring as, say, Yankees fans! :p

I don't know if we should be pleased or not, but FOX Sports obviously reads The Lounge: They had Jacoby Ellsbury read the Sox lineup on national tv...when he finished, he gave such a sweet smile that he had gotten through it with no problems!

When he canme to bat, appropriately the ad in the background was Dick's Sporting Goods, with DICK'S in large letters.

However, watching in HD, I must admit that Baby Ellsbury does have some skin problems...nothing I couldn't overlook!

Tonight, I want to root for the Rocks, since if they don't win, it will be months before Baby Ellsbury graces my screen or Matt Holliday takes his fat, hard cock,...ooops, I mean bat, away for the winter.

Besides, as a Yankee fan ultimately, I don't want the Red Sox to get too cocky next year. So, go Rockies!

Guest ReturnOfS

>Tonight, I want to root for the Rocks, since if they don't

>win, it will be months before Baby Ellsbury graces my screen

>or Matt Holliday takes his fat, hard cock,...ooops, I mean

>bat, away for the winter.

>

>Besides, as a Yankee fan ultimately, I don't want the Red Sox

>to get too cocky next year. So, go Rockies!

As a Yankee fan, what do you think of Gulliani saying that he hopes that the Sox win?

I wrote a post before this evening's game, and held it until the game was over.

It's still accurate but I can't bear to post it.

I will, however, be in Denver this weekend. I'd gladly kiss the booboo and make it better for any actual Rocky reading this. ;-)

Archived