411 on Cuca

novohomem

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm curious as to whether or not anyone has seen this man recently and how the experience was.  He looks stunning.  You can obviously PM me if you'd like to discuss privately.  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, CuriousArtist said:

None of his photos are from 2024....

2nd, 6th, and 7th are.  And plenty from 2023. 

I haven't met him, and dislike albums with 100 pics stretching back to 2017, but there are quite a few uploaded in the last year.

29 minutes ago, Asterisk said:

2nd, 6th, and 7th are.  And plenty from 2023. 

I haven't met him, and dislike albums with 100 pics stretching back to 2017, but there are quite a few uploaded in the last year.

I have no idea what he looks like nowadays compared to years ago......have never met him.....

but just a reminder that a picture upload date on RM doesn't mean the picture was taken on that date.....it only means the picture was uploaded to the RM profile on that date.......

He needs some fresh pics and the album needs to be pruned to 10 photos only. I'm seeing pics that were obviously from like the mid 2000's in there. The selling point of course is his tool and that has not changed. He no longer lists interest, which mean's strict top and nothing else.