DaddyFuckerd travelling from Amsterdam

Wanderoz
This topic is 906 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Has been messaging me this morning also asking to meet up. I don't recall ever looking at his profile, so not sure how he's going about deciding who to contact.  So, he's quite forward and I'm not sure we are a match - at least for what he is proposing. Call me weird, but it's hard for me mentally to be submissive to someone of significantly smaller stature - which is what he is trying to offer. FWIW, I'm not naturally a submissive person to just anyone, especially with the size difference at least based on  his profile description. Summary: I'm picking up on red flags! 

Now if he wants to be submissive for free and make it convenient for me, we might talk. Don't think that's what he has in mind, though. Not interested in paying for this gentleman's time. 😜

Edited by HotWhiteThirties

• 1 month later...
On 11/5/2021 at 7:15 AM, poolboy48220 said:

He messaged me out of the blue too, I don't think I've looked at his profile, at least not recently. Asked me for a picture too. 

My turn today.  It looks like he's in London at the moment.  I haven't messaged him at all and I know I didn't look at his profile, and he wouldn't be able to tell if I did.  Not my type in any event.

Introduced himself as a dom top.

If I had to guess why I got selected:  I finally wrote a review yesterday for a London provider I saw two weeks ago.  I'm guessing he checks competitor's reviews and then messages clients based on what they've written about previous providers. I guess that's one way to promote yourself.

I never checked out his RM profile and wasn't marked anywhere near where he was going or where he was and still can't figure out why he started suggesting a booking and playing Mr. Dom (like that was on the table for him 🤣) on me right out of the gate. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Very "interesting" behavior. Someone suggested he gets names from reviews, but when he messaged me, I hadn't reviewed anyone in well over a year. 

Edited by HotWhiteThirties