Colombian_daddy nyc

MmM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/9/2021 at 10:56 PM, good ol boy said:

agreed daddy at 30??? then at 54 , i am dead.

I agree! A daddy 30, must make a 52 yo like me a fossil! 🤣🤣🤣

Having said that, I have noticed more and more providers, and non-providers, refer to themselves as “daddies”. I think it’s more about the attitude, who is charge, who is the top, etc. type of thing vs actual age. 

He’s definitely hot, and tics a number of my boxes. I’ve always had very enjoyable encounters with Colombian men, whereas it’s been a very mixed bag with Turkish men. Following to see if anyone has meet him, has any intel to share. 

BBD 

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

I agree.

Weird to call yourself a "daddy" at 30 when you're advertising on a website that caters to men over 50.

As I said above, I notice more and more providers, and non-providers, are referring to themselves as “daddies”. It’s more about the attitude, who is charge, who is the top, etc. type of thing vs their actual age.I doubt they expect the 45-55+ to actually call them “daddy” - tho some hobbyists may be into that 🤷🏼‍♂️

• 3 months later...

This is so rich. In the little comment I made a ball I showed you his name he is using on rentmen. However he is still Colombian  father figure on rent masseur. 

I wrote him asking him if you ever travels and I have to admit maybe I didn't say it to well because he assumed I meant to come and have an overnight. I should have directly said you ever trouble to other cities but needless to say he responding that he does travel and we're doing overnight for $4,000. Please see the exchange that I'm enclosing here. LolI hope you enjoyed my response to him. Thank you guysfor a great site here that has saved me many many many many many $11773777700_Screenshot2022-12-0212_03_18AM.thumb.png.24d77e770aba5e714d6dac7c937b1ea8.png