What’s your daily protocol to look good?

7829V
This topic is 1639 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest europeanman
While I haven't personally used it, I know a few guys who have (with mixed results).

HIFU has been around since mid-2012. It's known by a lot of 'commercial' names like Ulthera and Ultraformer. It's not a treatment for those needing/wanting immediate results. 2-3 months over the course of a multi-treatment cycle will show improvement.

This is a treatment for periodic upkeep, not for serious sagging skin.

Thank you. This is more or less how he described it. Skin tightening and overall rejuvenation :) Max results after 6 months. Repeat after a couple of years, unless we have a new goodie by then. May I ask what were the worst results in the guys who had it?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I haven't personally used it, I know a few guys who have (with mixed results).

HIFU has been around since mid-2012. It's known by a lot of 'commercial' names like Ulthera and Ultraformer. It's not a treatment for those needing/wanting immediate results. 2-3 months over the course of a multi-treatment cycle will show improvement.

This is a treatment for periodic upkeep, not for serious sagging skin.

I have a bit of loose skin around my belly button that becomes visible at low levels of bodyfat. This might be just the thing.

Guest europeanman
Worst was no real change at all.

Not everyone's bodies and immune systems react positively to treatments like this to produce more collagen.

Thank you. If the worst is no results, I ll go ahead with it.